Ego V v3 questions.

Basicaly, start low and work your way up slowly till it starts tasteing burnt. Then back off just a bit. This can vary from juice to juice. If you use different ohm coils then the VW mode may be best to start with until you get a feel for it.

Oops, just realized it wasn't the itaste v3.  Still, start at the lowest setting and work your way up. 

I've found I'm doing the best around 8w and think I have the hang of it. I do notice a difference but I want to try new liquid.

As you get used to it, you'll break in your vaping and the vaporizer, getting used to how each other work/breath and you'll probably eventually step the power up higher with some juices. Cartomizers/clearomizers also vary, like I'll vape one brand at 11 watts on my MVP 2.0 and another brand will be burning at 9 watts.

Welcome to the site. The vv3 is a nice APV in my opinion. What tank/clearomizer are you using and what juice are you currently vaping?

I'm using a protank mini with whatever heads they sell at my local shop. I'm using a custom liquid that I get from the same shop but I'm thinking of trying halo menthol sample pack unless you have a suggestion on a menthol flavor.