Inferno cartomizers

Can I use a different cartomizers on the inferno because I don't want to deal with the hassle of ordering online I would rather go to a local shop does anybody know what model type cartomizers the Inferno uses? Please Respond

If I'm not mistaken, the Volcano Inferno is an eGo-style battery... which means you can use any eGo threaded clearomizer (tank) with it.

Some of the more popular are Kanger's Protank2 mini, protank3 mini, or EVOD series. AnyVape Davide mini are also popular. You can also use most any of the larger-capacity, 510 threaded tanks, but may require a 510-to-eGo adapter?

According to this article, it will accept a 510, ego, or 306 threaded cartomizer. If that's correct, I'd stick with ego or 510, and there will be tons of options.

http://ecigone.com/e-cigarette-reviews/volcano-inferno-e-cigarette-review/

The local shop will have something you can test fit, Earthling listed lots of solutions for ego or 510. In my experience, the Kanger is carried at a lot of B&M stores, but whatever coils they sell in store is what I would buy. If they sell Kanger coils in the store, then I'd buy one of the tanks that takes them. Even if you order your coils online most of the time, it's really nice to know that in a jam you can run down the street and get it locally.

For reference and comparison, the B&M's I have experience with sell 5 packs of Kanger coils for 10 bucks.

The mini protank 3's sell online for about $5 when they're on sale, coil packs are retailed at $5.99 at Fadora Vapor, so maybe buy the first tank and coil pack from the B&M and look around for a sale and buy a few more online when the opportunity arises.

If they sell Aspire ET-S or BDC cartomizers, personally I really like them and the Nova tanks on the ego batteries. The Aspire tanks run about $7 - $8 online I'd guess around $12 at a lot of B&M stores, the coil packs are usually about $0.50 more per coil unit than the kanger coils.

(Below is strictly based on my personal vaping preference, some others feel the opposite and some feel the same, it's trial and error)

FWIW I bought a protank 2, then went back and bought a protank 3 very quickly afterwards from my B&M. I wished I would have tested the first protank I bought longer before buying the second one, because for my vaping preference I don't like the protanks enough to have spent $55 on them like I did. I still use both of them I just wish I would have saved the $30 I spent on the second one I bought.

My lil reference above was for the protank 2 &3, you'll be buying the protank 2 or 3 mini which only costs half as much at my local shop. But given the chance, I would buy Evod cartomizers instead of the protanks next time because I like them just as much when using the stock kanger coil units.

I have 2 PT2 minis and 2 PT3 minis, and two EVOD's. I tend to lean towards the PT3 minis with my eGo batteries... they just seem to have better flavor, at least to me... But, I keep the others around as back-ups, trying new flavors, or use while my PT3's are being cleaned.

The EVODs are nice tanks, too, and have a metal shield to protect the (plastic) tank, but don't fully-disassemble like the PT2 or 3 minis (which have glass tanks). The EVOD2 is a dual-coil (like the PT3mini), and they have a glass version of the EVOD2, which will allow you to vape juices that would crack a plastic one (cinnamon, citrus, menthol, etc)... so, yeah, there are choices :D