5 Hour Energy Bottle Tip

CNubel

If you use 5 Hour Energy or a product like that, don't throw out those bottles. After you drink the contents, remove the plastic from the bottle (easily done), wash out the bottle, and you have a 60ml storage bottle for your DYI.

post-1366-125853578837_thumb.jpg

A fantastic idea, Bud. Finally I have a use for all the 5-hour energy bottles I usually throw away.

I love this product and recommend to all my friends that drink those stupid, huge energy drinks that are choked full of sugar and crap......

A fantastic idea, Bud. Finally I have a use for all the 5-hour energy bottles I usually throw away.

I love this product and recommend to all my friends that drink those stupid, huge energy drinks that are choked full of sugar and crap......

I don't go on a road trip without this stuff. It keeps me from falling asleep behind the wheel and there is no hangover from it either. And the used bottles are great for vape.

I just hope no one vapes 5-Hours enery drink. What a minute.... we could be on to something.....lol

Hummmm...now that you mention it. It probably wouldn't work as a flavor in and of itself, but the flavor could probably be recreated using lorans. I love the taste fo orange and use it a lot. Yes I know its an oil...but I use oils all the time in flavoring. I make my fave "Russian Tea" using Orange Oil, Cinnamon Oil, and my DYI Coffee Juice.

Edited by CNubel

I wonder what all you guys will do if the FDA would take that stuff off the shelves? Did you know the FDA hasn't approved that? Its like e-cigs. I saw a commercial for that on TV and @ the bottom was a disclaimer:

"Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."

Its weird that this is sold and the FDA wants to take away the e-cig.

Even thopugh there are a lot of products that the FDA hasn't approved out there, but come on.

If you use 5 Hour Energy or a product like that, don't throw out those bottles. After you drink the contents, remove the plastic from the bottle (easily done), wash out the bottle, and you have a 60ml storage bottle for your DYI.

post-1366-125853578837_thumb.jpg

Right on man. Now if you could just tell me what to do with my 24oz monster cans I'll be set.

They already have it. I can't remember the thread but China created an E-Liquid which helps men...well you know :)

If Vaping gives you an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, you really need to get out of the house more.

4 Hour woody , 5 hour energy drink ......... OH ! I GET IT !

But seriously, back to topic. I think you could sell ANYTHING out of the VT store. A store with a good rep, the stuff will sell itself.

Edited by keenan

• 1 month later...

hmm that wouldn't be a bad flavor..

the Woody Juice would be killer for lots out there... HAHA

And The FDA is a joke its just about earning more money..

Others found something that is working.

And there losing money on cig taxes. about 3 bucks a pack in taxes. geez think about it.

Its about 75 cents in philippines for a pack of marbs.. 6 bucks a carton. here its How much again LOL...

but ya if someone could come up with that 5h energy liquid that would be kool to try.

------------editing added below.---------------

Already has idea's what there going to do to us.

especially if it helps people stop smoking analogs.

Would need a new topic about it.

Let's keep this on the 5hr energy bottle that will be holding our future 5hr energy liquid..

leave the label on.. Refill with 5hr e-juice..

Edited by KuyaDave