Beer enthusiasts! I need your help!

So I found this Draught Keg thingy online and I want to get it for my fiance's dad for father's day since he's a big beer enthusiast. My problem is that he makes his own beer and I was wondering if I buy this empty keg if he'll be able to fill it with his own beer an d use it with that draught keg system.

I don't see why not!

It looks like it would be compatible. It's a 5 liter. I would just need to get an extra hose for it. I'm just so weary of getting things like that online because I know nothing about this stuff.

Although in the description of the draught keg:

• Engineered to work exclusively with Heineken, Heineken Premium Light and Newcastle Brown Ale

I know I just saw that. :(

I'm trying to look around to see if there are other hoses I can use that are compatible with the tap. I'll be so bummed if it won't work.

It won't wont work. Those draught keg dispensers are specifically designed for Heineken and Newcastle draught kegs which are already pressurized. If you watch Craigslist, you can however pick up soda kegs which home brewers can use with a bottle of 02 and 02 regulator system.