Need help picking a starter rebuildable...

jclifford94

I'm about to get into rebuilding. So far, I've build microcoils for my Nautilus tank but it's just not giving enough vapor and it's too touchy. I'm looking into RBTAs like the Kayfun Lite Plus but it's currently out of stock. I'd like to get some suggestions of what would be a good starter rebuild-able, but also one that I won't need to replace once I get more adept at building coils. I know drippers give more vapor, but that seems like too much work, especially since I spend much of my time driving. So far I've liked what I've read about the Squape and Kayfun. I may wind up buying a clone of one of these so I'd also like feedback on which clones are the best.

http://www.custommodcreation.com/shop/288/black-edition-kayfun-v3

I got this one and honestly I LOVE it. For a clone/replica it's super nice. I have some clone style RDA's from overseas, and they look and feel like clones. They're nice and good enough, for what the price was. But this is sooooo much nicer in quality than my other stuff, the machining is probably pretty close to the real thing. There was a tiny bit of tension in a few of the threads running it together the first time but after taking it back apart from the test fit, washing, building and reassembling for use, it was quite smooth the second time.

I planned to buy a Russian 91 for $100 next but honestly I think I am going to buy another one of these. The seller has been around quite a while from what I hear, but used to only run an ebay store front and now has the regular retail website.

As far as a good beginner kit, I give it two thumbs up. It's super easy to build, I used the Grimm Green organic cotton method for my first builds.

It's so versatile as well as easy to build on, best vape I've ever had with my very first RBA tank style build, although I've built some dripper coils. Just a plain ole 1.8 ohm drill bit coil had me chunckin some clouds, I was kind of surprised how big and dense the vapes on my first build were. I used 30 guage Kanthal because it's what I had. 28 guage is on the way though.

Vapor Joes had some reviews but I bought from this guy because he's shipping from the US. My only thing I was looking forward too was the keychain screwdriver, this one comes with two screwdrivers and allen wrench and a bunch of orings and extra screws for everything, it's just plastic handled regular screwdrivers. But cmon thats SOOO minor, and I found these http://www.vaporkings.com/Keychain-mini-screwdriver-p/screwdriver-mini.htm

For throat hit, the KFL is like a mule kick to the nuts, it's AWESOME. There's three drippers sitting on my vape stand next to the bed that haven't been used since I got my kayfun lite around May 10. They hit well, but honestly, the KFL is like a dripper that has tiny midgets inside dripping for you evertime you press the button.

Edited by charliestheman