Converted anyvape vs aero tank vs nautilus

OK IN THIS ORDER OF PREFERENCE #1 best.

#1 Aspire Nautilus. This thing is a big nitch above the others for me. It allows a hard quick drag, it really preserves flavor of the ejuice. Mine won't display ohms. And I've had issues with some coils just not working but a brand new nautilus with a highest PG ratio 24 mg Nic an Macerated mash is actually better than a combustible cigarette. I don't have enough experience with it yet but reports of flooding I found always leave it vertical never on its side. Love this tank

#2 Aetotank, huge advantage that it fits inside a VTR. It is a great tank that always allows a strong pull but it seems to not preserve flavor like the Nautilus, it also tends to clog or "slow down" and require a clean out more frequently than the Nautilus. All round its my go to tank but if Nautilus ever decreased their tank diameter I would blow 200 bucks converting over to the Nautilus just for the flavor and ease of use with easy to get flavor.

#3 Anyvape converted with the aerotank base. You would think this would be the same as #2, but it is a distant third. It is a slow pull even fresh put together out of the box the drag is hard and not easy "sipping." I can't understand why except the aspire coil.

I'd love to hear comments if I'm doing something that can be improved or you disagree with me and why.

By the way I consider these mods/tank/e-juice one of the greatest inventions of this century. The IMR battery allowed the technology and designers ran with it. I hope to have many years of vaping ahead, with no intention of weeding off nicotine. I believe nicotine good for the mind, health, and soul.

Edited by regal

A neat trick for flooding - My Nautilus floods less than my other clearomizers and is real easy to clear, both are probably correlated to the massive airflow benefits. All it takes is putting a paper towel over the drip tip and giving it a few wrist pops (like when a woman makes the "whipped" motion at you (not that I would ever let her do that ;) I take mine off so I don't shake up my mod's insides on the DNA 30, with the MVP 2.0 I just shake the whole thing. one or two wrist pops with a paper towel snug at the the end, like you're trying to sling juice out of your drip tip (that sounds naughty but actually it's a great impression of how to hold it) clears it up. The Nautilus is the easiest to clear in this method, probably because the air flow is on the max setting. After a couple wrist pops to get the juice out of the chimney, I also do a short hot burn and blow lightly at the air hole but that's not necessary just my method. yheza5y6.jpgu6epy7ar.jpg Thanks for the comparison I was really wondering about the anyvape compared the nautilus from someone who enjoys the Nautilus

Edited by charliestheman

great review..thanks. Makes me wonder though if you can compare the aerotank to the nautilus considering the aerotank mega is out and to me seems like more on the level of the nautilus. Idk just wondering.

I don't think the aerotank mega fits the VTR, if it does I'll buy one.

The thing I can't get my head around is why the converted anyvapes don't even compare to the aerotank.

Thanks Charles for the Nautilus whip. I did that buy accident once and noticed an improvement, thought it was a fluke.

Edited by regal

I don't think the aerotank mega fits the VTR, if it does I'll buy one.

The thing I can't get my head around is why the converted anyvapes don't even compare to the aerotank.

Thanks Charles for the Nautilus whip. I did that buy accident once and noticed an improvement, thought it was a fluke.

It may be like the converted pro tanks

when i rebuilt my converted protanks I had to use less wick and leave out the flavor wick

or the draw was hard

This happend with kanger addys also so had to remove some wick from the store bought addys

prolly wouldn't fit but then again I don't have a vtr...got a few ego's and an evic. regardless I really like the aero mega style and the mini. the standard aero just looks like a larger brushed mini pro 3 with the standard kanger air valve.

i love the nautilus, preserves flavor, adjustable airflow, holds lots of fluid, and its all around well made.

The aerotank comes surprisingly close for such a smaller tank, but the Nautilus is king. I guess a need to try the Mega Nautilus.

As far as the converted Anyvapes, I'm not sure where I would trim the wick, remember these are aspire coils?