Rba on mvp

Alright, listen. With what you're wanting to do, you won't get there with what little setup you have.

Most of us here vape to avoid and get off of cigs. Even those of us here that are "cloud chasers" still vape to get our nicotine fix. If all you're interested in is "tricks", then be prepared to be goofed on.

Those of us that are "cloud chasers" here, are very technical minded and safety concious and not really into "tricks".

Just my 2cents

Ok, I'm done.... You have officialy convinced me you're not gonna get it! I tried, I realy did.... You can do what you want. If you are just looking to do "tricks" as you stated, then the cloud you produce when you blow your azz up will be a pretty big one! Many of us have chimed in, in hopes to help you over the MANY threads you've started! If another member here can help you, then I tip my hat to them. Good luck to you......

This is why I asked more than once for you to share your background.......... If you're too focused on clouds, and tricks, you won't learn what you need to in order to vape safely. You are at a cross roads here. You can get the help you need, or you can flop around in every direction and get nowhere. Up to you. Not one of us can tell you vebatum what the perfect setup for you is. Take the advice you've been given and try it.