New setup help !

Hi guys i have been thinking about buying the #cloudchasing kit just google it , it seems like a great deal but im not sure if i want to do something like that its pretty expensive and it chews through ejuice like nothing, thats expected of course with big clouds but anyways if i just take smaller quick hits i can kinda use e juice more effeciently and not just take 3-5 hits then redrip i am thinking of just getting another tank style if i turn out not buying this i was thinking a vamo v5 or the mvp 2.0 i want moderate clouds not crazy big but good sized clouds and i want a crisp flavor what is a good tank that will pair with the vano v5 and get these results, thanks again guys and i cant wait for your answers!!! Peace

Wow, you're kinda all over the place on this one, lol, and you didn't say anything about your experience-level or any equipment you currently own. When I hear a noob say "I want a huge vapor cloud", I cringe...

Now, for your list....

I get a "decent" vapor cloud from my eGo-style battery and a ProTank2 Mini with 1.8 or 2.0 ohm coil... so you don't need to spend big money to get a flavor-filled vapor-cloud, unless you're actually determined to make people think the room is on fire :) While good vapor production usually means a good flavor, there is a point in diminishing returns (IMO, waste).

The MVP is a self-contained rechargeable battery MOD, whereas the VAMO is one where you actually insert rechargeable batteries and swap them out when they deplete (no down-time or attached cables while it charges). Both are variable-voltage and variable-wattage, with slightly different range-specs... both work fine (although I don't own a VAMO, I've considered one and read the specs, and other people seem to have few issues with them).

Tanks... well they are tanks... they hold juice and a coil... I only have Kanger and Innokin tanks, but my buddy's Nautilus seems to give better clouds, then again he's not an 'inhaler', he's a mouth-vaper, and it may just be the juices and low-resistance-coil combo he's using with his MVP, too? Which brings me to juice... different vg/pg ratios will produce different vapor levels...

So, do you want flavor, or big, room-clearing clouds? Do you want to drip, or use a tank? Do you want something 'intermediate' like the MVP or Vamo, or do you want mega-wattage, high-voltage high-end MOD? Do you have the experience and technical ability to safely deal with high-end MODs and rebuildables?

I'm not trying to be an azz here... just trying to help you decide where you want to go, or can go, based on where you are...

Everyone here wants you to be safe, and still enjoy the pleasures of vaping... and if you're fairly new to this, I'd recommend something like the MVP (or even the VAMO) as a good intermediate battery MOD, and a good tank from Kanger, Aspire, Innokin, Anyvape/Davide, etc. Yet, even an eGo-style spinner battery and a quality tank/coil combo, paired with their favorite e-juice serves the masses quite well too.

Yeah i decided not to get the cloud chasing set thanks for the concern i knew i was going to run into trouble , as for experience i am a moderate vaper and have rebuilt coils before right now i have a ego c twist and a kanger aero tank i was lookig to upgrqde to the mvp and a nautilis i was just wondering if i could get decently big clouds with this setup thanks for the info and help :)

I was thinking of running a 65 35 mixture for clouds , but will i still get flavor with this combo? Again thanks for you help :)

The MVP and Kanger AeroTank work well together. I'm using 1.5 and 2.0 Ohm coils in mine and have zero complaints. I also use a single-coil ProTank2's with it too... currently running one with a 1.8 ohm coil, one with 2.2 ohm. I've not used the Nautilus, but I hear good things about them... perhaps some day I'll invest in one, but right now, I have all Kanger tanks and keeping up with 'another' set of coils is more than I want to deal with right now... I'm happy with my Kanger tanks, although I'm still experimenting with different resistance and singe/dual choice :)

I've ran 50/50, 60/40, and 70/30 juices so far, and really prefer the 50/50 for vapor and flavor, but it could be the brand/flavor combos too :) I can tell you that 70/30 mixes were hard on coils and gave me dry-hits from time to time... but I understand the Aspire coils/wicks handle thicker juices a little better than Kanger's.

I can tell you that 70/30 mixes were hard on coils and gave me dry-hits from time to time...

Sorry, I said that backwards... I meant 30/70... 70% VG were hard on the coils and gave me dry hits with my Kanger tanks... which is why 80% of that bottle is on the shelf (until I can mix it with some 70/30 in a complimentary flavor to thin it out to 50/50).

The equipment is mediocre. You're better off going with a nautilus tank and an mvp 2. The bad part of chasing clouds is the lacking flavor and it's difficult sometimes to get the clouds you want and get your nicotine too. It will become a harsh hot vape if not done safely and correctly. I love my mvp2 I own 2 of them and a nautilus as well. Also if you want to build coils and have a great vape use a kayfun. you get the best of both worlds. You can mount the kayfun to the mvp 2 and crank the wattage up and blow big couds. And the mvp 2 is still protected. It won't fire anything under 1.2 ohms. But will do the trick with 1.8.