801 Short Bridge Atty Alternative

I have left a few messages on the awesomevapor portion of these forums in regards to the 801 short bridge atty and when Arno will have some back in stock. I haven't seen one response from them so I guess I'll have to take my business elsewhere. What would be the next best atty for the VP2 and where could I get it?

I have left a few messages on the awesomevapor portion of these forums in regards to the 801 short bridge atty and when Arno will have some back in stock. I haven't seen one response from them so I guess I'll have to take my business elsewhere. What would be the next best atty for the VP2 and where could I get it?

Hey there,

As Chris said, been super busy, sorry haven't been here in a few days, I am having trouble keeping up with the Low Bridge attys, they go so fast. I have a shipment due in soon. If you ever have any questions about AV stock send me a line to arno@yourlastcig.com, I'll get back right away. Really sorry about this. I do have some regular attys in stock that work well too, if you leave a note with your order I'll send you an extra one for free. I will make a point of checking here every day from now on. Thanks.........arno

Hey there,

As Chris said, been super busy, sorry haven't been here in a few days, I am having trouble keeping up with the Low Bridge attys, they go so fast. I have a shipment due in soon. If you ever have any questions about AV stock send me a line to arno@yourlastcig.com, I'll get back right away. Really sorry about this. I do have some regular attys in stock that work well too, if you leave a note with your order I'll send you an extra one for free. I will make a point of checking here every day from now on. Thanks.........arno

I really appreciate the offer for the free atty but I will decline that offer... I'm not trying to get something for free. I'm trying to grow your business, not steal from it! LOL :D I'm sure you get plenty of questions and I figured since alot of people were asking the same question, I would save you some headache and let you address them all at once. Anyways, I'll be watching your website to see when they come in. Thanks for the response. Thanks Chris for crackin the whip! ;):lol: