Tried to Fix iTaste SVD, failed, made it worse. Anyway to completely dissasemble it?

I recently aquired a iTaste SVD from a friend for free, already broken with the 0.0A red-button error. I found out he didn't do any research on it he just went out and bought a new one. I found this video while trying to look for a solution http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zSpL7unLjiU pulled the pin out, took out the old plastic, put in the new O-ring didn't work, tried to take out the pin again and it ended up breaking off from the wire it was attatched to. Now, is there anyway to dissasemble the unit to access where that wire is connected to so I can resolder on a new one on (because the one in there is too rediculously short to even attempt to resolder it to the pin) and is this definitely the only possible problem is the pin is touching the side making it short out or could it be something else? Basically I'm asking for any possible thing that might help me out here, I'm pretty desperate. Thank you guys for your help ahead of time!

• 3 weeks later...

I have an issue with my VTR (made by same company) and they told me no parts diagram and you can't order parts. I assume my SVD is the same. SO I think we ordered disposable mods.

I went ahead and bought a Provari and am experimenting with mechanics, at least they are serviceable.

Itaste did offer to repair my VTR if I send it to them, but they won't be around forever. But you can contact them thru their website. You will need to scan a secirity code off your manual to prove its not a fake.

Itaste is definitely not doomsday equipment.