ITCvapes.com juice reviews.

Dasfriek

When I checked out their juice line on their website it sounded very good and had excellent reviews on their site, but not many outside of their own site. They are a fairly new company.

So I set out and ordered 3 juices from them to try. May I add all 3 needed a week at the minimum of steeping, and they could use more even at almost 2 weeks. I even had to leave the caps off 24 hours.

All tasting was done on my Nemisis clone and kfl+ and a double twisted 28 gauge .8ohm coil.

Heavens Bounty: This was the first I tried and it had been premixed 2 weeks prior. 12mg and 50/50 specs.

I've read that this one was like a chameleon as it changes flavor constantly. I'd describe it as a spiced strawberry cream. But I've also tasted pins colada,strawberry of course,cinnamon, clove and a sweet smooth custard creamy goodness. Lots of vapor even from a 50/50 mix.

At times it reminds me of Mothers Milk from SB but a lot more flavor. My only complaint is you never really know what flavor your vaping since it has so much depth.

Their flavorings do remind me of other high end juices. I didnt care for the "spiced" part, but if you do you would love it. I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

Spoon licker: Same equipment but the juice was fresh mixed 12mg and Max VG.

It tastes just like unbaked cake batter, but with hint of berry. Very thick juice made for dripping with so much VG.

This came with a strong alchohol taste which went away with 24 hours with the cap off. A very smooth creamy flavor that's spot on for cake batter. 8 out of 10.

Bananaberry Dream is the last one. 12mg and Max VG and came freshly mixed. I swear it tasted like dirty Socks when it arrived. 24 hours with no cap helped a bit but not enough, it took a full week of steeping to get the sock smell to subside. 2-3 weeks easily to steep this juice was needed. It came a bit cloudy in appearance.

The flavor is AMAZING!

It's the best most natural ripe banana I've ever tasted.

With a bit of strawberry and a good bit of cream mixed in made for an impressive juice.

This stuff was as good as any gourmet juiced I've tried.

9.5 out of 10 on this one.

I have a feeling this juice maker could make a name for themselves if they stay on this course.

$14 for a 30ml glass bottle is a good deal for what you get. I highly recommend their juices as the flavorings are a high quality and how they are mixed takes some talent.

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds like a good company to check out. Thanks for the review. It's funny the worst one out of the box turned out to be the best vape. I haven't yet had that experience.

Do they have a born on date on the bottle that lets you know when it was mixed?

How do you like it being chameleon-ish in Heaven's Bounty for an all day vape? It it like a pleasant surprise or a surprise surprise that may go either way?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines