Direct Dripping

chadzilla

what is the perfect amount of liquid to drip directly on my 510 atomizer i seem to keep overfilling it and its becoming a waste of e juice. It does seem to have better taste and vapor when it vapes right.

Finally, a question I can answer with confidence. I used 2 to 3 (normally 3) in my 510 when I used a 510. Vape it until it starts to taste like toasted peanuts or slightly burnt and then drip 3 more. I have dripped as much as 6 drops in a 510 but then I started to have leaking problems.

I fully agree with TheSmokingMan. It's exactly the same number of licks to get the center of Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop...1, 2, 3.

Funny speakeasy I agree!!! 2-3 seems to do the trick for me and when it tastes like burnt toast repeat!!!

3 drops is perfect with no leakage. And as TheSmokingMan said, drop 3 more when it starts to taste bad. Now on a new or an atty you just cleaned and flushed I drop 5-6 drops and let it sit for a couple of minutes. If you don't let it sit it will taste horrible which is a sign of a dry atty.

Although you are asking about the 510, I figured I would put in my .02 I have the VP2 with the stock 801 atty and I have found that one drop is all I need. If I drip 2-3, it seems to bog the atty down and it takes a few drags to actually get enough of the niquid to evaporate for the atty to work properly. It also seems to leak out by the battery housing if I put too much..... one for me...