Can someone please help?

Ok so cut long story short want to get my mum/mom a new ecig she's used her standard ego and she has seen my various vv and mech mods and wants an upgrade, well she and I don't think she would be any good with battery charged mech mod or vv and was wondering if there were any vv mods with a usb charger like the (ego vv2) or (kamry x6) she says she doesn't trust charging the battery's and she's worried about venting and explosions and so on and she's used to just plug in and charge I have searched online but the only one I could find was the kamry x6.

she's looking for a thicker battery body not like the ego that fits small tanks more like one that would fit protanks snug and flush. Does anyone know of any, if so please help, thanks in advance.

Please don't start a new thread for same thing in different sections. I answered your question in the other post. The MVP 2 is your best bet. You can't use a KPT flush but it has vv/vw, usb charging and it's pass through. If you want to use a kpt flush look at the Hana mod then, however it goes up to 20/30 watts, so might be more then she wants or needs.

This was the first one I posted then I realized it was in the general so put it in vv section sorry...only just seen your message, she doesn't really like the box mods so don't think that would be any good I did ask her about the dna 20 and she wasn't keen. So kinda hard to find one when she's fussy lol

Edited by LiL Miss Vape