Vaprlife Vp-Pt Passthru

gotthelife4u

Check out my new video review of the www.vaprlife.com passthru. I really like this device for my first 5 volt vape. You get a really nice stand to hold the PT,and an adapter for the 510 or 901. The LED lighting on this thing is really what sets it apart in my book along with the performance.

In order to reset the unit, you need to take off the atty.

Great video. I have a question, do you have a Microsoft wireless mouse? and if so, does this unit's wire interfer with the function of the mouse when it's like 4 inches away from mouse? I know someone that has this and its his only problem.

Edited by stubear62

In order to reset the unit, you need to take off the atty.

Great video. I have a question, do you have a Microsoft wireless mouse? and if so, does this unit's wire interfer with the function of the mouse when it's like 4 inches away from mouse? I know someone that has this and its his only problem.

Thanks for the info. I do not have a wireless mouse at my house, but at my office I have a wireless logitech mouse and keyboard and I have been noticing some interference. I will have to test it tomorrow now and figure it out.

Nice video review. Thanks for adding the information about the cartridge filler.

you bet, anything I can do to help out. If you use the ECF there is like 30 page thread that goes into far more detail about that mod. I was thinking about making a video on it but I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Here is the link to the ECF thread. My link

Thanks for the info. I do not have a wireless mouse at my house, but at my office I have a wireless logitech mouse and keyboard and I have been noticing some interference. I will have to test it tomorrow now and figure it out.

cool, let me know what happens. maybe you should let Jeso know too. my friend just cannot figure out y it happens, but he says that he will just not vape when using the mouse. lol

I am sure Jeso would like to know that it happens too.

Edited by stubear62

cool, let me know what happens. maybe you should let Jeso know too. my friend just cannot figure out y it happens, but he says that he will just not vape when using the mouse. lol

I am sure Jeso would like to know that it happens too.

Well I can confirm that I do get interference with the passthru near my wireless setup. I cannot type and the mouse movements are very slow and clicking is delayed. I wonder what is causing this to happen.

Well I have some bad news. While swapping out attys today my passthru fried. I spoke to Mary and I am sending it out to get worked on. I am really bummed out that this happened a week in. Well it was fun while it lasted. I do want to praise vaprlife for being super fast at answering my e-mails about this problem. I cannot wait until it gets back to me :thumbsup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines