Aspire coil adapters

I ordered some aspire coil adapters which concert anyvape and protanks over to using aspire coils.

The come with a little Teflon o-ring.

What is that for?

Do they make the opposite for all the tanks that use Aspire coils to retrofit so KPT coils still work in them? Anyvape tanks switching to Aspire coils killed me. I ordered the last 6 I could find but I know eventually I will need more and prefer the single KPT coils.

They make an adapter to run Aspire Nautilul or Aspire BDC coils in the Kanger Pro Tanks.

I've seen them twice in the last few days of vape shopping, let me find the link.

PS - I just know they exist and considered trying them, I'm not stating they work or work well.

Heck that was quick with some vape-fu on the keyboard http://www.vaporkings.com/Aspire-BDC-to-Protank-I-II-adapter-p/adapter-bdc-protank.htm

Edited by charliestheman

You can use KPT coils in Anyvape no adapter needed.

This was to run a anspire coil in the Aerotank because the 2coil protak 3 coils are harder to find. I'm finding it slows does air flow, not a good change.

The adapter that convert the Anyvape into the Aero tank are great though.

You can use KPT coils in Anyvape no adapter needed.

This was to run a anspire coil in the Aerotank because the 2coil protak 3 coils are harder to find. I'm finding it slows does air flow, not a good change.

The adapter that convert the Anyvape into the Aero tank are great though.

Edit removed sentence that was here after rereading your post, only one left is slightly OT sorry

What bcartervol98 was mentioning is that anyvape switched to strictly run Aspire coils in the Mini Davide King edition and they may be doing the same with their other tanks. They were having leaking problems with the universal setup so they ditched the option to run either in the new tanks.

Edited by charliestheman

Edit removed sentence that was here after rereading your post, only one left is slightly OT sorry

What bcartervol98 was mentioning is that anyvape switched to strictly run Aspire coils in the Mini Davide King edition and they may be doing the same with their other tanks. They were having leaking problems with the universal setup so they ditched the option to run either in the new tanks.

Not sure about King edition never read that. From the first time I tried a Davide mini it was my favorite tank. Great taste, tons of vapor, and never ever leaked or gurgles or floods. I have tried about a dozen different tanks and they are more reliable than anything else I have tried . Interestingly the ones I have had a long time are. 2.5 ml and the newer ones I bought cheap as they were the last few they had that were the KPT coil version are 2.0ml so that was a bit of a surprise lol.

My concern about using KPT coils is how often I change them and the fact they are cheap. I probably go through 15-20 coils a month lol.

Edited by bcartervol98

As far as I know that's the only coil you can but for it, someone correct me if I am wrong.

I am havine a love hate relation with my Aerotank . First day it was awesome produces heavu vapor and had great air flow, now I wek later it has slowed down to the point where I'm not sure its much better than a stock aneyvape.

Does this mean I need to take it apart and soke in IPA (alcohol?0

Thanks

Edited by regal