Yay for trades!

Momma is excited! We traded 2 Russian 91 clones, a nemesis clone and some juice for a vamo, an MVP, 2 bottles of steambeard, and some batteries. While I still think it wasn't an even monetary trade, I feel like we got the better end of the trade lol. I got a vamo, papa byrd got an MVP, we both got a bottle of steambeard juice. My nautilus looks pretty on the vamo AND I can finally use it! It didn't work right on top of my mech mod. AAAND papa byrd has a little box that he can take to work with him instead of the 650 mah egos (not twists).

Plus the kid we traded with is working on getting his own place (I say kid cuz he's 19 and we are older....). So not only did we come out with stuff we wanted, we feel good that he didn't have to buy the clones he wanted.

Momma is excited! We traded 2 Russian 91 clones, a nemesis clone and some juice for a vamo, an MVP, 2 bottles of steambeard, and some batteries. While I still think it wasn't an even monetary trade, I feel like we got the better end of the trade lol. I got a vamo, papa byrd got an MVP, we both got a bottle of steambeard juice. My nautilus looks pretty on the vamo AND I can finally use it! It didn't work right on top of my mech mod. AAAND papa byrd has a little box that he can take to work with him instead of the 650 mah egos (not twists).

Plus the kid we traded with is working on getting his own place (I say kid cuz he's 19 and we are older....). So not only did we come out with stuff we wanted, we feel good that he didn't have to buy the clones he wanted.

Sometimes monetary value is not as important as usefulness when it comes to a trade.

I love me some trading and bartering. I hold auctions sometimes and work with a big auction company often buying and selling equipment and miscellaneous stuff. I often buy things with the idea that even if I can't sell it when I'm done with it, or if i'm strictly buying for resale purposes either one, when it doesn't sell I can always TRADE it for more crap, but different crap lol.

I would really love to see more trading going on in the vaping community, especially with all these different clones and mods and such. I know a lot of people buy multiple clones to see what style they like, and it would be neat to see a place where people could just swap all the ones that didn't make the "short list" which would save money and resources, although I like to see vape shop owners making money too, that's why I like the idea of trading clones to help decide what someone might like a lot, then they could narrow it down and buy some genuine items or stock shelf items with a lil markup from the local shops and online vendors active in our community.