O Rings for RDA

Hey guys,

I got a new set up last night and was really excited to give it a try. Popped my new Quasar RDA on my new Stingray mech and went to work. Such a great vape experience, best so far! Until, I pulled the AFC off the Quasar and one of the o rings fell out, cut in half. :wallbash: Crap. It still functions fine, but the AFC is now really loose and will not stay on tight. Long story short, I need to grab a new o ring for this and from what I've found online it looks like this is one of the issues with Quasar design, so I will want to grab a few. Anyone got any good links or ideas as to where to get o rings? I found some at home depot and I plan on taking the one that is still in tact out of the RDA and running out there around lunch time, but I figured I would throw up a post and see if anyone had any ideas. From what I've found out they are 17 x 1 o rings. Thanks!

Fat Daddy's I think was the name of the place i ran across last night, I'll go check. It's the guy who carries vaping donuts ( I think they're fat daddys donuts but if i'm wrong about one, it will apply to both.)

Harbor Freight sells boxes of assorted o-rings cheap, they're in those plastic compartmentalized cases that look kind of like tackle boxes, there's probably 10 or 12 different sizes in a box.

The name of the site is FatDaddyVapes. Since I don't know the policy on posting links, you're going to have to google it.

Edited by charliestheman

Thanks Charlie, I lucked out and went by a local tonight and they were able to find one for me that worked. I will definitely look up your recommendations and book mark them though for any further issues. Appreciate the help!