Russian 91% + iTaste SVD

regal

I have an ITR now with an aerotank which has transformed it into the machine I expected. I bought the ITR partially because the tank is fairly protected, lot of opportunity to break at work.

But it would be nice to have an 18350 based variable wattage machine but I don't want a glass tank on the end.

I have just recently read about the Russian 91% RDA. It sounds like one can get a SS tank. Would it fit the SVD as far as directly screw on?

If so I need to study up on this 91% RDA as the posts about it and the full size are practically books.

I have an ITR now with an aerotank which has transformed it into the machine I expected.  I bought the ITR partially because the tank is fairly protected, lot of opportunity to break at work.

But it would be nice to have an 18350 based variable wattage machine but I don't want a glass tank on the end.

I have just recently read about the Russian 91% RDA.  It sounds like one can get a SS tank.  Would it fit the SVD as far as directly screw on?

If so I need to study up on this 91% RDA as the posts about it and the full size are practically books.

This is the SVD with a Kayfun 3.1es on it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

From what I understand, the Russian 91% & the Kayfun are dimensionally identical. Hope this helps...

That heps a lot and is exactly what I am looking for, it looks like you have the extension for the 18650 battery?