By Way Of Introduction

ddavelarsen

That's great folks! I'm getting better every day. :) I still get caught from sitting at my desk so long I want to go smoke just to get away. Lately I've been sitting in my car vaping. :D

i also have found i miss going out for a smoke break lol

Or we could have a paintball festival! :DSplat!

I would be totaly down with a paintball festival with all you guys and gals when the weather warms back up( still use co2 ) not just because i love paintball, but also to get together with some longer term vapers and shoot the breeze( pardon the pun )about pv models, juice flavors etc...

Welcome to the forum DannyBoy! Yeah man, that would be fun. thumbsup.gif

My brother and I have been wondering whether a local VUG (Vapor User Group) could catch on. Software folks have highly successful user groups all over the world, maybe this would be a good way to exchange info and possibly become a local representation for vaping generally. Living in the state capitol, we have access to our congress critters fairly regularly for one thing.

Does anyone know whether there are any similar groups in other cities?

Welcome to the forum DannyBoy! Yeah man, that would be fun. thumbsup.gif

My brother and I have been wondering whether a local VUG (Vapor User Group) could catch on. Software folks have highly successful user groups all over the world, maybe this would be a good way to exchange info and possibly become a local representation for vaping generally. Living in the state capitol, we have access to our congress critters fairly regularly for one thing.

Does anyone know whether there are any similar groups in other cities?

I should probably clarify that I am in Washington State, not DC.

I should probably clarify that I am in Washington State, not DC.

Gotcha, your brief sidebar info indicates that. You sure have to appreciate how the web brings so many people closer together. A lot of people take that for granted but anyone my age who grew up in a small town in the middle of nowhere sure wouldn't... :D

Hey dave, did you ever get your VP2? I also want to congratulate you. I noticed you,ve been off analogs for 2 days. Way to go! :thumbsup:

Thanks Jeff! I'm rather proud of myself. I quit once for five years and dozens of times for a couple of days, so we'll see how it all goes. But vaping is the answer. I will tell everyone I meet that wishes to quit smoking to give this a try. thumbsup.gif

My VP2 shipped Wednesday, so it should be here tomorrow or for sure on Monday. I used my brother's for a while yesterday and really like it. I'm psyched!