Best Menthol Flavoring?

fatalis

Sorry, I totally spaced it and forgot to add this question to my last post: I've noticed that many of the websites that sell DIY stuff sell menthol crystals in amounts like 1/4oz to 1oz sizes and occasionally I've seen menthol drops in liquid form. How many drops of the liquid menthol should I put for every 1ml-3ml of liquid as opposed to how much of the crystals should I use in the same amount of liquid? Also, do the crystals just melt in the e-liquid or do I have to dissolved it with something first? It just seems like the liquid menthol is a lot easier to use since you can't count drops with the crystals... or can you?

Sorry, I totally spaced it and forgot to add this question to my last post: I've noticed that many of the websites that sell DIY stuff sell menthol crystals in amounts like 1/4oz to 1oz sizes and occasionally I've seen menthol drops in liquid form. How many drops of the liquid menthol should I put for every 1ml-3ml of liquid as opposed to how much of the crystals should I use in the same amount of liquid? Also, do the crystals just melt in the e-liquid or do I have to dissolved it with something first? It just seems like the liquid menthol is a lot easier to use since you can't count drops with the crystals... or can you?

I've never heard of someone using crystal form flavoring for juice. I asked the same question about how many drops of flavoring a couple days ago because I've had unflavored juice sittin around. I bought the juice when I first started vaping to mess around with flavors later on when I would eventually figure out that stuff. I don't have any experience at all with how many drops of flavoring, and havn't got any answers yet. So, what Im gonna do is use 5ml bottles and add a drop at a time until I like it. Then I might have a formula from there. I figure 5ml bottles to make the math easy. If you figure something out please let me know, good luck. :D

I make own Menthol flavoring. I use 1 part crushed menthol crystals to 2 parts Everclear. Mix the two together and let sit until all the crystals have melted. This makes a good flavoring.

As to how much to use, I use the taste measurement. I started by adding 2 drops per mil and added more unitl I got the flavor I liked. I also like to add a drop or 2 to juices just to give them and extra kick.

I bought my menthol crsytals off of Ebay but now I think there are some diy store that sell is.

Hope this helps,

Cya

You can mix the menthol crystals with anything, PG, VG, Everclear.

Just mix until crystals are melted.

I believe there are 4 or 5 people with them 4 sale. I have seen them @DIY Flavor Shack, I believe Perfect Electronic Cigarettes and I don't remember the others. You can get them on ebay too.