How I Won A Protege From Moobyghost Aka Tgwtf

TheGreen

TheSmokingMan found me. MoobyGhost recently ran a contest for a Protege and I won. :thumbsup: The contest was to do your take of the Buffalo Bill Dance from Silence of the Lambs or Clerks 2. I did Jay & Silent Bob from Clerks 2. I was waiting until I got the Protege in the mail to post this but I may have to wait a bit longer. MoobyGhost is taking a much needed vacation to Mississippi.

This will be the first time anyone here except TheSmokingMan has seen me. Hopefully you will start to see a lot more of me. Hope you have a good laugh...I know I did :jump:

PS. Notice what forum I mention in the Video ;)

My Buffalo Bill Dance Contest Entry

The Protege Contest Results

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVDwU5Xsje8

TheSmokingMan found me. MoobyGhost recently ran a contest for a Protege and I won. :thumbsup: The contest was to do your take of the Buffalo Bill Dance from Silence of the Lambs or Clerks 2. I did Jay & Silent Bob from Clerks 2. I was waiting until I got the Protege in the mail to post this but I may have to wait a bit longer. MoobyGhost is taking a much needed vacation to Mississippi.

This will be the first time anyone here except TheSmokingMan has seen me. Hopefully you will start to see a lot more of me. Hope you have a good laugh...I know I did :jump:

PS. Notice what forum I mention in the Video ;)

My Buffalo Bill Dance Contest Entry

The Protege Contest Results

Fine, blame it on me, I wasn't going to say anything, Blabbermouth!

VEEEEEEERY COOL!!!I'm happy for ya lol.Just one thing.What's a Protege?I don't get out much lol

Vari

Merriam-Webster defines it as such:

Main Entry: pro·té·gé

Pronunciation: \ˈprō-tə-ˌzhā, ˌprō-tə-ˈ\

Function: noun

Etymology: French, from past participle of protéger to protect, from Middle French, from Latin protegere

Date: 1787

: one who is protected or trained or whose career is furthered by a person of experience, prominence, or influence

..................................................................................................................

The Ken doll is his protege!

Merriam-Webster defines it as such:

Main Entry: pro·té·gé

Pronunciation: \ˈprō-tə-ˌzhā, ˌprō-tə-ˈ\

Function: noun

Etymology: French, from past participle of protéger to protect, from Middle French, from Latin protegere

Date: 1787

: one who is protected or trained or whose career is furthered by a person of experience, prominence, or influence

..................................................................................................................

The Ken doll is his protege!

Well, ummm, hummm...... I got nothing.

Come on Ken, let's go get some ice cream.

• 2 weeks later...