New and a few questions?

Last week my boyfriend bought an ecig! Ego-u luxury edition is what the box says but the batteries the batteries are amazing but for some reason they say kik so I was confused on the reason they say kik yet the box says ego-u it has been an amazing little tthing for the first couple of days but now I am getting a weird taste out of it it taste like mettle and menthol mixed which is Nasty how can I fix this? I also bought myself a kit from world vapor it said an ego ce4 kit(it says on the picture ego-t on the batteries) one 900 and one 650 batteries with 510 threading does that mean it will have 510 and ego threading? Also will cartridges work on this style? I just wanted to try a couple! One last thing I know it's hard because everyone has there own choices but what is the best extra parts to have for an ego style battery I want to try dripping and fun things what exactly will I need to try every part of vaping? I just want help to find out what I like the most and I like to switch things up day by day!

One last question I swear what's a good menthol flavor that taste kind of like a light or ultra light menthol cig my bf have one eliquid that's menthol but way to much in the menthol flavor for both of us

when i use menthol i find it best to not use menthol all by itself instead just add a few drops to something else, i had some watermelon that i mixed it with and it came out pretty good. So yeah just get a different flavor and when filling your tank (i'm assuming you are using a take on an ego battery) just add a few drops of menthol to whatever you have.

Dekang NUport is pretty good,nothing will taste just like burning leaves though.You can get it from LitecigUSA or Ecigbestsave.Ego type batteries will use any device made for Joye Ego,510 and 306 which is most of the stuff you see out there.Burnt taste usually means it got low on liquid and burnt the coil. Sometimes it will go away but usually it is time for a new coil/atomizer/cartomiser.The kik might be a variable voltage battery and the voltage got bumped up accounting for the burnt taste as well.Someone else will have to tell you about variable voltage as I don't go there.

Menthol with fruit is really amazing. I never liked tobacco flavors but smoked menthol for 22 years. I went to my local vape shop and tried everything they had. Ended up liking raspberry menthol. It all depends on your taste but I don't know a lot of people that enjoy tobacco vapes unless it's like a cigar taste or mixed with something sweet. Like caramel mmmm....

Edited by wikidbitch

Welcome! The "ego" part is a term used alot. Mostly to sell batteries, but also to describe the threads on top of it that are used to connect your "tank". Alot of ppl use the joyetch ego, or vision brands and feel they're of good qualitiy. Hope that helps.