Batteries....help....please

It is possible to retrain batteries I hav 6 14500's...can I retrain them drain them completely and then do a fresh charge...how can you drain them completely, is any of this possible...thanks :iiam::doctor: :doctor:

It is possible to retrain batteries I hav 6 14500's...can I retrain them drain them completely and then do a fresh charge...how can you drain them completely, is any of this possible...thanks :iiam::doctor: :doctor:

If they are Li-ion they are not susceptible to the "Memory Effect". I doubt very seriously that you have 6 batteries at the same time that have a problem. Did you ever check the voltage on these batteries like we discussed the other day?

That worked on older batteries, but I don't think it works the same way on new ones. Retraining i believe only works with things like laptop battery's and cell phone battery's because the computer/ phone has to report how much battery life the battery has. Sometimes the battery will have memory loss, so instead of using 100% of battery before it dies, its only using 90% or something like that. Your best bet is to just go out and grab some fresh ones. :thumbsup:

If they are Li-ion they are not susceptible to the "Memory Effect". I doubt very seriously that you have 6 batteries at the same time that have a problem. Did you ever check the voltage on these batteries like we discussed the other day?

i check them all there between 3to 4 v's i dont understand it vapin fine then nothin put battery in it starts vapin fine go back to other battery nothin, man i aint got a clue

i check them all there between 3to 4 v's i dont understand it vapin fine then nothin put battery in it starts vapin fine go back to other battery nothin, man i aint got a clue

I don't think that you have a problem with your batteries. I believe its your unit, let me ask you some questions about it.

#1 What is it, who made it, what is it called, where did you buy it (send me a link to the site)?

#2 How long have you had it?

#3 Did it work OK when you first got it or has it always acted this way?

#4 Has anything happened to it, did you drop it or get it wet, anything abnormal ever happen to this unit?

I don't think that you have a problem with your batteries. I believe its your unit, let me ask you some questions about it.

#1 What is it, who made it, what is it called, where did you buy it (send me a link to the site)?

#2 How long have you had it?

#3 Did it work OK when you first got it or has it always acted this way?

#4 Has anything happened to it, did you drop it or get it wet, anything abnormal ever happen to this unit?

its a copper from muldrick yes i drop it, it is industrial type ecig lookin pipe bomb...lol...Atmosusa.biz/...web site

Edited by xsnut

did u watch his video...http://www.Atmousa.biz/....spring on end cap spring on top...i think i found the problem contacter was dirty....cant type or spell sorry

That is exactly where I was going to go next, the contact points. I am an electrician and I clean contacts all of the time. If you don't have any "contact cleaner" then take some Isopropyl alcohol on a long Q-Tip and swab the contacts hard until the dark carbon is gone. If that doesn't improve the performance of your unit, then I think there is a problem with the part of the mod that comes out of the top and the atty screws on to. You would have to contact Muldrick and have him repair this. I have never had any contact with him but if he is worth doing business with he will be very eager to help you.

As for your spelling, grammar and punctuation, I don't generally call people out on it. I have an 8 year old who is child number 7 that I have raised and I get to correct him often, so that pretty much fills up my card on English diction.

i filed it litely, with a file i used to use filing contact points in a car, hits like a cannon again, cut my juice way down threw a little menthol in there, i'm in heaven again... now if the VOLs could win at ole miss all would be well...thanks :thumbsup:

i filed it litely, with a file i used to use filing contact points in a car, hits like a cannon again, cut my juice way down threw a little menthol in there, i'm in heaven again... now if the VOLs could win at ole miss all would be well...thanks :thumbsup:

Hey man, that makes my day, I am so glad to be able to help you, I am now complete. Have a good one and keep on vaping! :jump:

Drip, Vape, Repeat!