Nice Smooooth e liquid

Having trouble in the morning with my vaping. All the liquids seem to have an extreme throat hit and taste really harsh. I've tried drinking a large glass of h2o but o real noticable difference. Thinkin' maybe some of you have a special vape you use in the AM due to similar problems. Paul

What device are you useing? Is it vv or vw? I find I have to set mine at a low setting for the first few vapes in the morning. After that I turn it up some. By mid-day I have it at 4volts+ and enjoy it.

I should add that even with the strong hit I don't have the same reaction as I did on analogs..... Cough, yes, but the full on melt down, no!

Edited by fishguy1123

I'm using an ego c twist and an Aspire BBC tank- I do turn it down but would like some decent clouds. I generally order 50/50 pg/vg and a little later in the day it tastes quite smooth. I was wondering if anyone had special juice for morning vape- something really smooth. Paul

I am spoiled on Mr. Cookie by g2-- it's 40pg/60vg and smooth, flavorful, delicious. It is my go-to, especially in the mornings when my throat sucks.

Also.....

Get some aloe water. A lot of people in the MD Vapers group on FB swear by it. I was hesitant until I tried it. It is heaven sent for rough mornings. And for the morning after a lot of vaping (vape parties or conventions). My husband has bad allergies, drank some, and he can taste, his throat isn't raw from the post nasal drip.