Newbie Just Started

Jeffb

Hello to all, I just started vaping 3 weeks ago. I love it! I was smoking 1 pack of Marlboros a day. Its expensive now in CA now that its over 5 bucks a pack. I purchased a NJOY-NPRO and have not had any problems. I hope to learn more from this site. Jeff

Hello to all, I just started vaping 3 weeks ago. I love it! I was smoking 1 pack of Marlboros a day. Its expensive now in CA now that its over 5 bucks a pack. I purchased a NJOY-NPRO and have not had any problems. I hope to learn more from this site. Jeff

welcome im also from Ca and that was one of the main reasons i switched good luck and we are glad to see ya

Welcome Jeffb, you came to the right place. Keep us updated on how you like the NJOY, and if youre looking to upgrade, check out the review section. See you around the forums!

Howdy, Jeffb. Welcome to the VaporTalk Forum, this is a real great place to start with your eCig venture. All of the members here are eager to help you be a success at quitting analogues and help you with any eCig problems or questions, their advice is really good also. If you have any questions feel free to ask and peruse the forum there is a lot of good stuff here. The forum is a real friendly place and we hope you find a place within out family.

Again, Welcome to VaporTalk!