Kayfun Lite Svomesto Clone

Tom74

So I ordered this from e bay. I reviewed a couple of videos on this clone but when I got it it definitely has its differences.

Do not fill this unit from the top. As you can see in the photo attached there are three holes directly below the tank. The Left hole is for increasing or decreasing the air intake, The center hole is the air intake, and the right hole is for filling the unit with e-liquid.

There is no screw on the bottom platform underneath the coil head.

I made the mistake of filling this unit up directly from the top then screwed the top plate and drip tip on. This (from what I gather) caused pressure in the chamber directly under the coil assembly and would begin flooding the unit within minutes of filling.

To avoid this issue I completely unscrewed the right side screw, completely assembled the unit then you must SLOWLY and carefully fill it from the right side hole on the face of the unit.

Works perfectly now... Just wish the dang thing came with an instruction manual so I didnt have to waste at least 5ml of e-juice trying to figure it out! :wallbash:

Well for some reason it wouldnt let me post the pic. But if you got one of these clone you'll know what im talking about