Great lakes vapor bluebacco

fishguy1123

I found out Great lakes vapor has a B&M very close to me and stopped in to check them out. The woman that I spoke with was very nice. I tried several of there juices, both on my Itaste vv v3 and her glv 5v mod. I'm just in the begining stages of trying different flavors beyond tobacco flavors. Honestly, the thought of a blueberry flavored tobacco sound wierd to me as I'm only 3weeks off analogs, but I really like it! More blueberry than ashtray for sure!!! My goal was to find a fruity or candy type flavor I liked to try to convert slowly from just ashtray so to speek. Definately does the trick for me. I will say to help the vapeing cause they should use child safe bottles though, and I'm going to suggest that to them soon. JMO when it comes to that.

I really liked the fact that I could use my own device to try them, and the only time I needed to use the glv mod was because a couple of the sample tanks wouldn't make connection with mine. Still miles ahead of the other testers that I've tried. Samples were also 12mg nic I believe.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines