Newbi Get It Her New Vp1

Whoot, Whoot........ Jut got my vp1 in today and WOW!!!!! What a difference from using the 510 and the 801 I now have 3 different set up's I can see where this could become a real problem. I am done (for now) I will move on to the eliquids now. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!! Oh well, Santas comin soon. So, its better than the 510 Blondie ? Would you say a little better, a lot better, or OMG!!!! WAYYYYYYY Better !

Yes, Yes, Yes and YES IMO I love it........ I just need to get a low bridge atty now. Im a dripper. I never could get the carts down. I did get the tea bags carts in for the 510 and am gonna try it as soon as I can get it back from my girl friend who was using it. Hers came in today.

Yes, Yes, Yes and YES IMO I love it........ I just need to get a low bridge atty now. Im a dripper. I never could get the carts down. I did get the tea bags carts in for the 510 and am gonna try it as soon as I can get it back from my girl friend who was using it. Hers came in today.

I dont unnerstand. What do you mean by you "got the teabag carts in".

After an initial learning curve and a couple bad batts (which VaprLife promptly replaced free, BTW), I'm loving the VP1. I'm now all tooled up with about nine batts and three chargers, so I can get them all charged up, leave the house, spend a night and come home the next day with power to spare. I keep plenty of 801 attys on hand, and I'm good to go. So far, the VP1 has proven to be a very robust little tool.

Another thing I like about the VP1 with the stainless 801 attys is it in no way resembles an analog, so if I'm vaping in a restaurant or bar no one comes up and blows me crap about their smoking ban. Or, if they do, I'd just call it a "personal vaporizer" used for my swine flu medicine (which could be true, given the proven anti-bacterial qualities of PG). lol

:innocent:

I'm jealous Blondie ! We'd love a full review in a few days ! I just got my box mod (Bartleby) today, it seems pretty awsome after my 901 ! I'll review later. After my front teeth, I want a VP for xmas !!!!

Ill wait till next year for BOTH teeth , tooths, teeths,.... WHATEVER

Whoot, Whoot........ Jut got my vp1 in today and WOW!!!!! What a difference from using the 510 and the 801 I now have 3 different set up's I can see where this could become a real problem. I am done (for now) I will move on to the eliquids now. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

SO JEALOUS!! I am hoping to order a VP unit next week. Just can't decide what color I want to get!! Getting into different juices is so fun!! Great to find something different you do not expect to like!! Good Luck juice hunting!!

Ill wait till next year for BOTH teeth , tooths, teeths,.... WHATEVER

I work in an oral surgeons office and one of our little doctors who is chinese says teefs. So you can call them what ever you want :D

Edited by Blondie

Yeah, I love my VP1, great build quality and the vapor production when paired with a DSE801 atomizer is great. I can already tell I'll be purchasing one for my wife when they have more in stock next week. The battery life is amazing compared to my old M-401, and replacement batteries are only $6.99, which is affordable. I seem to get some strange looks sitting at a traffic signal puffing away, I guess it does look pretty odd to someone that has no idea what it is. I'm also thinking about picking up the USB Passthrough as I spend much of my day sitting in front of my PC and it would be nice to check out the higher voltages everyone seems to be raving about on these forums.