Is any food flavor concentrates

Can you use any food flavor concentrates? because when I search for concentrates I generally type in flavor concentrates for ejuice... And wondered if I'd get more of a selection if I just typed in flavour concentrates so hence the fact I'm asking can it be any flavor concentrates or does it have to be specifically 'just for ejuices'

The best place to get flavorings is Wizard Labs. Don't know about international shipping. As far as getting flavorings from the store, stay away from any oil base flavorings. Make sure you look at the ingredients if you see anything that is a chem other than PG avoid it. Some work some don't you have to experiment since I don't what is available to you over the pond. There are no flavorings that are just for e cigarettes.

Ok thanks yeah I can't use wizardlabs they don't ship internationally yet, yeah I heard oils break the atomizer or something, yeah I'm new to DIY so just trying to figure out what can be used and what can't, don't suppose you know why some juices are colored do you like green red and blue is that some of the concentrates that come that color or is it like an absinthe mixed with vg that turns the color..I use a clear protank so wouldn't mind a colored ejuice but wouldn't want to use any food colorings as I've heard they can break the atomizer, I've seen like capellas flavorings 'think it's called' can get from flavor art and stuff to but just wondered if it would be cheaper buying big bottles of flavorings from company's that's not specified for selling ejuice flavorings ejuice.but thanks for the reply won't use oils :)

Oil is not good on attys but is worse for your lungs It can coat your lungs and is not good for them.

The color is from two different things. Some flavoring have artificial color some juice companies add color. I don't add any food coloring as I feel it is just not needed to have good flavor. One less thing going in my body.

Always start with small amounts as you never know what you may or may not like and don't want to get get stuck with a large amount of flavoring you don't want. Flavor art is good and so is Capellas. If you find a flavoring you just love then buy the larger amount. ;)

Hope that helps.

Yeah that has helped thanks I was thinking of starting with doing 1-3ml samples so Im only going to buy 10ml bottles then see what I like and buy more yeah I've heard good things about capellas and flavor art is uk bases I think so can just order easily.. Yeah the whole point of me vaping is so I can run easier and not smoke without coating my lungs in other bad crap lol thanks for the replys u have been helpful :)