Sweeeeeet!

Once again, you guys rock!!! I took y'all advice and started using RBA's. I got a patriot clone and watched a few how to videos, like y'all suggested. So I rebuilt it then tore it down, them rebuilt it then tore it down, then rebuilt it and I decided that it looked pretty good, at least for a noob. I put it on my k101 dripped some of my go to vanilla mint juice on it and fired it up. I have to say that it was the best experience of my vapeing life. It was so awesome in fact, I built another one. Then I had to go pick me up a new omega RBA and a new kts mod( I wanted a side button mod and I've had good experience with kamery products). Thank you guys so very much for telling me how to take the next step in my vapeing. I had no clue that I would enjoy I would enjoy this so much. I really like building my own attys. So once again, you guys kick a**. I hope I can help someone as much as u guys have helped me.

Sexy setup. I have one bit of advice for you though. Be careful if you ever start sub ohm vaping. Most of the side button mech mods have a wire inside of them. No circuitry just a wire. I have experienced a wire failure due to cheap wire. I was using a side button mod and melted the wire inside with a .5 ohm coil. Not saying you are going to sub ohm just if you do make sure there is no wire inside your mod.

Sexy setup. I have one bit of advice for you though. Be careful if you ever start sub ohm vaping. Most of the side button mech mods have a wire inside of them. No circuitry just a wire. I have experienced a wire failure due to cheap wire. I was using a side button mod and melted the wire inside with a .5 ohm coil. Not saying you are going to sub ohm just if you do make sure there is no wire inside your mod.

the kts doesnt you just have to make sure you clean the the contacts for the button once a week