Mt. Baker 555

fishguy1123

Ok, I should first say that I'm VERY new to vapeing. Yesterday I found out a local B&M sold Mt. Baker juice so I stopped in to check it out. The tasteing deivices they use suck! lol But I decided to buy some 555 tobacco flavor. I got home and put it in my mini pt2 and at first I was shocked. It had much more flavor than the tester did, but I figured it would. I vaped it for about 3 hrs and was on the fence. This morning I vaped it while haveing my coffee. Much better as it seemed to compliment it well. This is the first darker juice that I've tried. It seems to leave a coating in my mouth. Not sure if thats normal or not. I get a carmel/nutty flavor from it I think. Just my take on that part though, my taste buds are fresh off of analogs. In general I wouldn't use it all day, nor probly much in the afternoon. But I'm happy with it as a morning vape.

No actually none were dark except one tobacco flavor. I ordered 10 flavors from them and liked none so I wrote them off. Everyone is different but I just didn't like their liquids at all.

I'm the opposite. Almost every juice flavor I've gotten from mbv was very good. The ones I didn't like were almost all random sample flavors they tossed in free with my order. None of them were flavors I would have ordered anyway based on my tastes so I wasn't surprised.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines