I'm Spoiled

OK. I love my 510. My first e-cig, but I can't go back to it. Since I received my VP2 I'm spoiled by the vapor and taste. I still use my 510 during the day when I am working because of it's portability but when I get home I have to have my VP2. Just wanted to vent. Can't wait to try VT grape in my VP2 once the store is opened.

OK, I'm confused. S4nt0s is the guy with the racing pulse, right? He was a casual smoker, like only on Friday and Saturday night at the club or bar? Then it got to be a habit like 5 or 6 cigarettes a day so he switches to vaping. Now his heart is racing, he can't sleep and has anxiety attacks when the stress level at work gets too high? If this is the same guy, he's 21 and hasn't been smoking long and now he has a VP unit. The pieces are starting to fall into place.

S4nt0s, get your self some non nicotine juice and vape that. Give it a week and see if that helps. But if you are still having heart or pulse issues go see your doctor or at least call him, especially if you have a family history of heart trouble.

Let me outline what I think is happening, you are not addicted to nicotine and you are now dosing yourself like you have been regular smoker for years with the eCig. Then you have a VP unit, I have two and they vape like monsters and really give you a big hit of nicotine at once, more than a regular eCig, that's why they are so good. Cut out the nicotine, you are more than likely not addicted anyway, so just use eJuice that contains zero nicotine and see if that fits.

By the way Welcome to the Vapor Talk Forum, I have been away for a few weeks and a lot of new people have showed up on the forum that i haven't had a chance to introduce myself to, so welcome.

I'm guessing you replied to the wrong post? :unsure:

My purpose in life is to make yours miserable....hehehehehe :devil:

Since I did that, I have noticed a bunch of people have the same avatar, I guess it's the default avatar and they just haven't put up a picture yet. Now I read the name, sure have added a lot of new members these past two weeks. What happened did Chris have a membership drive or something? Was there free beer, no that's the Jaycees. So where did all of these new people come from?

Since I did that, I have noticed a bunch of people have the same avatar, I guess it's the default avatar and they just haven't put up a picture yet. Now I read the name, sure have added a lot of new members these past two weeks. What happened did Chris have a membership drive or something? Was there free beer, no that's the Jaycees. So where did all of these new people come from?

Yeah, Chris changed the skin of the whole website while you were gone so a lot of things changed including the default picture for the avatar. Don't know where all these people came from though. I think you were trying to reply to this thread http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/2140-reaction-to-nicotine/

Yeah, Chris changed the skin of the whole website while you were gone so a lot of things changed including the default picture for the avatar. Don't know where all these people came from though. I think you were trying to reply to this thread http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/2140-reaction-to-nicotine/

Yes, I was four hours ago! I discovered my mistake and it made my whole argument moot. So I retracted my statement, now i just have to rectify the PM I sent Keenan.