Reaction To Nicotine?

learnthingshuman

I got my ecig a few days ago. The night before I received it and vaped I smoked 6 cigarettes, and I do notice what I'm about to tell you sometimes when I've smoked a bit (I'm a social smoker and it's becoming fairly regular). The night I got the ecig I took a few puffs like 3 hours before bed (16mg fluid). I woke up 2 hours after going to sleep sweating, my heart pounding and dizzy/lightheaded. I laid in bed for a while, couldn't sleep and I took 2 tylenol pms. The tylenol pms did absolutely nothing I laid in bed like that from like 3am til 8am then finally fell asleep for a little bit. The whole next day my heart was pounding. I work at a supermarket so I went to the blood pressure station and ran it a few different times the first time it read 140 for my pulse and a low blood pressure, the second time 115 and the third 96. I stupidly took a few more puffs later on that day and now all day today I've had a pounding heart. Now yesterday I might have become anxious about it but today I feel like I'm pretty calm unless something exciting happens then I like explode with stress. I'd like to add that I've drank caffeine daily since I was 16 or 17 and I'm 21 right now. I'm not really asking for medical advice and I know I should call a doctor but I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else before.. could it be something else in the efluid? I wouldn't think it would be the nicotine because I've heard nicotine absorption is slower in ecigs. All I know is 5 minutes after I vape my heart starts pounding, and does so for like a day (longer than nicotine would affect my body)

Yes it Could be PG i know of a few people who when they use PG Liquid they have attacks anxiety so try the VG and you should be OK

I still think that it would be a good idea if you consulted a doctor before you vape anymore. Another question I have is how much did or do you smoke? 1/2 a pack a day or more? Do you smoke all day or just at certian times?

2 packs pall mall blue 100's.....most of them burn up while i'm on internet...

Edited by xsnut