My First E-Cig Has Arrived! Joye 510 Titanium

s4nt0s

So today I woke up to a package on my door step from China! I'm very impressed with healthcabin's shipping speed. I ordered thursday night (Nov5) and it arrived early this morning (Nov11). So it only took 5 business days to go from China to Houston, Texas! Very impressive.

I also have a 510 dual kit (from innovapor) and 910 w/usb passthrough (from ardo) coming in this week or next week. I bought a few extra kits to give out to my friends. =)

This was definitely a wise investment and I'm super happy with the 510 model. Vapor production is amazing, throat hit feels good, and the size is perfect.

Now the only thing that bothers me is, I accidentally got carts the were prefilled with flavor. They aren't menthol so I'm guessing they're the other tobacco flavor offered at healthcabin. For some reason there is a very funky after taste with the liquid that comes in these carts, I'm not talkin about a burnt atomizer taste but just an all around weird flavor that I'm not diggin.

Luckily, I have grape, usa mix, ry4, and walrus's pralines and cream, peach cobbler and flue cured.

I've tried some of these liquids and it still seems like I get that funky after taste from the prefilled cart. Is there any way to make this go away? What would be the best way to completely get rid of any fluid in the cart? I already rinsed it a little bit but can still slightly taste the weird flavor. It's making it hard for me to enjoy my e-liquids. I'm really really hoping that this after taste isn't caused by the nicotine or other chemical that the juices are cut with. =(

Please let me know what the best way to clean out this thing so I can enjoy my eliquids!

What you want to do is pull the filler out of the cart, rinse it under warm water and squeeze till it turns white. Then take a paper towel and soak up any of the excess water. You can either leave the filler out and drip directly onto the atomizer or put the filler back in and keep dripping till the filler cant take anymore and creates a little pool at the top. :thumbsup:

What you want to do is pull the filler out of the cart, rinse it under warm water and squeeze till it turns white. Then take a paper towel and soak up any of the excess water. You can either leave the filler out and drip directly onto the atomizer or put the filler back in and keep dripping till the filler cant take anymore and creates a little pool at the top. :thumbsup:

Oop's my bad ... I didn't mean to make this a review, I would of made it a lot more in depth.

The weird thing is my e-cig came with a cart already attached to the atomizer. There was no filler in the cart but it has some kind of flavor? LoL is this normal?

You can pull the cart off the atomizer ^_^

LoL I know that hahahah. I'm saying it's hard to get the flavor out of the cart. Should I run alcohol through the cart? Maybe the flavor is stuck in the atomizer? I dunno ... I was just curious if this is normal.

Edited by s4nt0s

Hrmm, ok, so you pulled the Mouthpiece off, looked inside, there is no filler. If there is no filler then i would crack open one of the pre filled carts that came with your kit. Take one of those carts and pull the polyester stuffing out with a small paperclip or something, take the filler and run it under warm water and squeeze till its white. Then like i said above you can put the filler part back into the mouthpiece or just leave it out and direct drip. If your getting mixed flavors its probably because there is some left over juice in your atty thats mixing with the new stuff. Only way to get rid of this is to take the atty off the battery and blow through the bottom end of it to get all the juice out. Make sure you have a paper towel handy to catch all the excess juice. Then re attach your atty and redrip. :thumbsup:

Oh and definitely dont use alcohol! lol

Edited by Sinikal

LoL I know that hahahah. I'm saying it's hard to get the flavor out of the cart. Should I run alcohol through the cart? Maybe the flavor is stuck in the atomizer? I dunno ... I was just curious if this is normal.

Ok, let me get this straight, you have an eCig that has carts that are pre-filled but there is no fiber in them, right? is the cart look like it could come apart? like does the mouthpiece detach from the part that actually houses the juice?

If so, take off the mouthpiece, drip three drops of eJuice on to the atty and put the mouthpiece on the atty, sans cart and Vape. Then Drip, Vape, Repeat!

Loose the carts.

Hrmm, ok, so you pulled the Mouthpiece off, looked inside, there is no filler. If there is no filler then i would crack open one of the pre filled carts that came with your kit. Take one of those carts and pull the polyester stuffing out with a small paperclip or something, take the filler and run it under warm water and squeeze till its white. Then like i said above you can put the filler part back into the mouthpiece or just leave it out and direct drip. If your getting mixed flavors its probably because there is some left over juice in your atty thats mixing with the new stuff. Only way to get rid of this is to take the atty off the battery and blow through the bottom end of it to get all the juice out. Make sure you have a paper towel handy to catch all the excess juice. Then re attach your atty and redrip. :thumbsup:

Oh and definitely dont use alcohol! lol

Ok i used a new cart with filler, rinsed it out and blew out the atomizer. This thing is working perfect and the ejuices taste great!

Damn i love this forum! Thanks fella's

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines