NEW GIRL NEEDS ADVICE OR HELP

Hey everyone, Newby here I've been vaping for about 6 months just standard ego battery to start with and then I moved onto a (VV) ego-v with a kanger t3s, well I'm kinda bored of this now and want to move onto a mod but as I'm still fairy new to vaping and don't really understand the (VV) or (vw) yet can anyone suggest an 'easy' mod that's safe with a decent tank that's not overly priced I'm in the UK and not really worried about the price but don't want to pay 200 on a mod that I'm just starting out on. Also if anyone can put into easy terms what (VV) and (vw) actually do that would be really helpful or point me in the right direction to a tutorial video that's for beginners, because it's really confusing tbh. Atm I'm just using an ego-v and with a kanger t3s and it's set at 3.60 not even sure what it does exactly but if I higher it up say to 5.30 volts it tastes burnt and horrible so it ranges from 3-5 volts so I have it on 3.60 I was looking at the cool fire 1 that has a set wattage of 8.5 I think with the iclear30b is this a good mod for someone just starting out or is the cool fire 2 easy enough to learn, i saw a video of someone who said the wattage made it hotter or cooler is that right sorry I am a noob to VV/vw and don't really understand it all. If anyone replys thanks in advance :)

Being bored is kind of not a good reason unless you are bored and rich. Best to just keep it simple and enjoy. What you have now should provide a very good experience. You can experiment with different resistance .

I think you might really like the MVP v2. Very simple to use. As far as vv/VW goes, don't sweat it to much. If 3.6 volts make your juice taste good, then you are golden. I like watts better simply because ohms don't seem to matter as much. Regardless of which tank or coil I use there is a wattage setting that works for a particular juice. Rather then oh crap 5 volts with a 1.8 ohm coil burns and I have to remember to turn it down. Just less adjustment with wattage.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V5KWyHhb3Z8

This is a good video to explain vv/vw like said above the mvp is a great device goes to 5 volts 11 watts and that will cover all standard coils for a tank I would go with a iclear 30s for a top coil and that will give you a warmer vape and a kanger protank 2 that is a bottom coil if you want a cooler vape new toys are always fun if you dont like the box mod look another good one is the itaste vv 3.0 it is the same as a mvp but its only 800 mah compared to 2600 of the mvp and the vv is a smaller mod like a ego hope this helps

Well I was thinking of getting the innokin 134 mini and also the vamo v3 and v5 as my introduction to the world of mods I've had the ego for a about 6 months and it's just a long stick with VV it doesn't suit the protank 3 which is what I've got aswell it's too thin even with the ring thing on it looks silly so I want an upgrade lol so was thinking the vamo v3 and v5 clones and iclear 30b. And kanger aerotank to start with but I do like the look of the tesla aswell.

Well I was thinking of getting the innokin 134 mini and also the vamo v3 and v5 as my introduction to the world of mods I've had the ego for a about 6 months and it's just a long stick with VV it doesn't suit the protank 3 which is what I've got aswell it's too thin even with the ring thing on it looks silly so I want an upgrade lol so was thinking the vamo v3 and v5 clones and iclear 30b. And kanger aerotank to start with but I do like the look of the tesla aswell.

Vamo is a great mod I have 2 a v2 and v5 for a bottom coil I would for sure stick with kanger the iclear 30b looks cool but ive had a lot come back to the shop I help out at cause the flavor is really muted