Craft Vapery - anyone try it?

dan1boy

Forgive me if there's already a thread but I just received a coupon code for 50% off the first month for Craft Vapery and, after doing research on their site, signed up. I'd been looking for a juice subscription service that would give me more flexibility with choosing what I actually like to vape since I tend to get overwhelmed with all the companies and flavors out there. It seems they really personalize the whole experience. I was with another company and they just sent me so-so several samples and one 30ml of a premium brand. Wasn't for me. But, I figured what the heck...I can always cancel if I don't end of liking the experience.

Anyway, thought I'd share the code: TRYCRAFTNOW50 and the site is craftvapery.com

Mods: apologies if this is the incorrect forum. Please move if you deem fit.

Just signed up myself for the same reasons. Going to local shops or looking online, it's almost impossible for me to tell what I am gonna like, so I just stick to the few that I've found. Fingers crossed that they live up to their claims and deliver some really good options. Thanks for the coupon as well. I had found a 20% off elsewhere, but this is much better :)

Hi again guys, just got my February Craft Vapery box in. Everything I filled out in my profile was completely considered and I received some amazing juices. Even sent a bonus bottle after I made a request for a particular flavor. Handwritten describing each of the flavors included. Nice touch. Next month, I think I'm gonna edit my preferences to bakery, sweet and dessert flavors to see what comes. Here's what came in:

DNA - Key Lime Pie

The Standard - Frankenvape (30ml)

The Blueprint - Page 6

Long Beach Juice Supply - Port LB

All top shelf brands and no randomness. Use that coupon code and give 'em a shot.

• 2 months later...

I love craft vapery! Hands down the best service and any questions I have I get a detailed response. I got my fiance to join and it helped her quit her awful 10 years smoking habit.

• 2 weeks later...