Any stealth designs coming out?

The nicotine nazis are going to ban ecigs everywhere so unless you want to use them outdoors new stealth designs are needed and low it no visibility juices . Any companies working on say a coffee mug shaped ecig? Or one that people can't see? Cigarette shaped ones are doomed if you ask me and it only fires up nicotine nazis if an ecig looks like a cigarette

I keep a bottle of 80pg 20vg Spearmint in 24mg that I use in public places. Usually a Mini Davide on a 400mah Ego Mini. If I hold the vapor in for about 12-15 seconds there is none that comes out. I have used it at scouting events (Yes, I am a scout leader), school events, on airplanes, and a multitude of places vaping is discouraged or outright not allowed. Not once have I even been asked about what I was doing. I think it is funny to ban something that has no evidence of use whatsoever.

I saw John Stossell talking on a news show this morning about how stupid the bans are and even puffed on an e-cig on the air. Ultimately any ban or enforcement will be next to impossible to enforce.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines