Joye 302 Atomizer

jmhester

I was on myvaporstore.com and saw they were selling the Joye 302 atomizer. It's a 2 hole model so I'm guessing it's the same as the Janty Kissbox attys. Am I right about that? Chris, is this the same atomizer you said you were using on the VP2?

I bought 5 of Arno's 801LB attys and they were like night and day from the regular atty's that came with the kit or with the VP2's. They vape like locomotives! I am am my third one, I used one for a month then the vapor production just kind of fell off and I burnt one up this weekend, melted the screen right off, it still works though! Good thing that it didn't burn a hole in the rented Tux!

Good thing that it didn't burn a hole in the rented Tux!

Man i did that earlier this year at my best friends wedding. I was still smoking at the time and my cig fell out of my mouth while i was talking, and i couldnt find it! I looked on the ground for it for about 10 seconds till my nipple felt like it was on fire lol! It somehow fell right into the left chest pocket! It ended up burning a hole through the jacket pocket, through the shirt, and touching my nipple! Ouchie! Mens warehouse was pissed! :blush:

Man i did that earlier this year at my best friends wedding. I was still smoking at the time and my cig fell out of my mouth while i was talking, and i couldnt find it! I looked on the ground for it for about 10 seconds till my nipple felt like it was on fire lol! It somehow fell right into the left chest pocket! It ended up burning a hole through the jacket pocket, through the shirt, and touching my nipple! Ouchie! Mens warehouse was pissed! :blush:

George Zimmerman can be an a ss sometimes! I guarantee it! At the reception, I had my eCig in my shirt pocket like always and I was leaning against the table talking to the people at the table and because of all the noise i had to lean close to hear the conversation. I must have been pushing the button on my VP2 the whole time, when I got up to go vape it tasted metallic, I looked down in the atty and the screen was melted an folded up on one side a n there was this flat disc shaped thing that I guess is the guard over the heater. I took a mechanical pencil and fished out the melted parts and it vaped right up, I vaped on it for the next few hours until we got back to the motel and I changed to a new atty!

I was on myvaporstore.com and saw they were selling the Joye 302 atomizer. It's a 2 hole model so I'm guessing it's the same as the Janty Kissbox attys. Am I right about that? Chris, is this the same atomizer you said you were using on the VP2?

OK I finally recieved my JOYE 302 atomizer from myvaporstore and have lived with it a few days.

First the shipping was great: 2 days

Second: It is not exactly the same Atty Arno sells. This Atty is a 2 hole atty. I belive Arno's are 4. It produces the same amount of vapor, but it does not have the same easy draw, for obvious reasons. I personally thought that the 4 hole was too easy of a draw, and I also think that that the 2 hole is to hard. What would be awesome is a 3 hole JOYE low bridge.

This Atomizer is still hands over fist better than other 801 atty's, but I am checking Arno's site daily.

I also picked up a super cheap 10ml bottle of RY4 for $6 from myvaporstore because it pained me to place an under under $10 and pay $5 for shipping. The vapor production is great.

Edited by Fenwick

Thanks for the post back Fenwick! I was thinking they were the same as the Janty TAWA which are actually a little cheaper on Janty USA. They are pretty good but I like Arno's better.

Since the VT Store seems to be consolidating the best of the best, I would love to see the JOYE Low Bridge Atomizer show up there. I have been very down since my only supply has run out. Also I love a one stop shop: device, parts, and juice in one shot.

Don't get me wrong though the 302 is getting me by, but I am kicking myself for only buying one atty from Arno when he had them.

Since the VT Store seems to be consolidating the best of the best, I would love to see the JOYE Low Bridge Atomizer show up there. I have been very down since my only supply has run out. Also I love a one stop shop: device, parts, and juice in one shot.

Don't get me wrong though the 302 is getting me by, but I am kicking myself for only buying one atty from Arno when he had them.

They will be in stock soon ;)

They will be in stock soon ;)

AWESOME!!! I just ordered my first juice from you guys and I can't wait! What does the midnight taste like?