Menthol Users, Harder To Find Juice?

Blondie

I have converted two menthol smokers. They just got in there 801

with some menth. Juice from Arno. Both say they still smoked analogs

last nite cause the juice wasn't cutting it. Do u think menth. Users are harder

to switch over to vaping? Hope not too many typos. On cell phone ;-)

I have converted two menthol smokers. They just got in there 801

with some menth. Juice from Arno. Both say they still smoked analogs

last nite cause the juice wasn't cutting it. Do u think menth. Users are harder

to switch over to vaping? Hope not too many typos. On cell phone ;-)

All depends on the juice.

Have them try Mentha. Arno's menthol is not bad, but Mentha is the real deal.

I didn't smoke menthol analogs, but I do like an occasional shot of Mentha :)

All depends on the juice.

Have them try Mentha. Arno's menthol is not bad, but Mentha is the real deal.

I didn't smoke menthol analogs, but I do like an occasional shot of Mentha :)

where does that juice come from ? Goooooo Colts!!!!!

I was a menthol smoker, and I had no problems switching over. Only thing was I couldn't find a menthol flavor to match the marlboro menthol lights that I used to smoke. Most menthols out there are nothing like an analog menthol cigarette. It almost tastes like pure menthol to the point where it feels like your vaping a vicks inhaler. That might be a little exaggerating though.

With vaping though, I found out that I love cappuccino, chocolate and vanilla flavors. So, realizing that I decided to just stop looking for a good menthol and vape the flavors I do like. That's what worked for me, but everyone is different though.

I was a menthol smoker and yes I did miss the cool menthol throat hit. So now I add "real" menthol to all my juices. It's a personal taste and the stuff is really strong so anyone using should use caution cuz it would take a lotta juice to dilute real menthol drops. Another good thing about menthol drops is if I buy a flavor I really do not like the menthol is so strong it will bury any other flavors. I use just enough menthol to get the hit then kinda sparingly if I want to taste the original flavor.

http://www.juicyliquid.com/store2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=32&zenid=7ed5442a6ad85a7b2c00214fe2fb8f9e

Oh yeah, Mentha is good but it is strong. It's Vapor Talk Juice you can purchase from dietsmokes right now. here's the link http://www.dietsmokes.com/products/Vapor-Talk-Juice.html

cool. Thanks. I was wanting to try a few vt juices. Like the grape soda I've heard so much about

I'm an Indiana native myself. I only recently transplanted across the river to KY :)

I'm hoping to see them go to the Super Bowl this year. Things look good so far! :)

Yep and if Indy makes it I hope they face the Saints we need a shot at a Super Bowl and this year looks promising for us too.8-0 Ya Baby.....That would be a great Super Bowl to watch both very talented teams!!!

Here's the key for menthal smokers... I smoked menthol for 35+ years. Get VT mentha 24mg. Vape it all day long. Then in the evening switch to something with more real tobacco flavor, I use carmel mach or delcis. Then you get a decent throat hit when you need it most. Seems to work well for me at this point. After diner, I switch to fruity flavors like the grape soda etc. That's this menthol addict's routine.

Hope this helps. Also, it took a couple of weeks to awaken the taste buds to these flavors. Just tell them to gut it out and they will be happier in the long run.

It's a fact that Menthol smokers have a harder time quiting than that of a normal analog smoker. Make sure the strength of the liquid is high enough for them. You also want to make sure they have a nice good strong unit. A 901 or RN4081 for example just isn't going to cut it.

I had no problem dropping menthol cigs. Though I do vape Wet Your Stick tobacco flavor with their menthol mixed in. If I add a little chocolate I get a Marlboro Smooth kinda thing. The menthol flavor alone is like vaping Scope mouthwash though, too minty.