Aqua clone by Tobeco

I got my Aqua clone in about 2 weeks ago and finally decided to clean and rebuild it. Compared to rebuilding my Russian 91% this thing was a hassle, but in the end I was able to manage a dual micro coil at .7 ohms. It vapes pretty good. Kayfun or Russian killer....who knows but it does vape good.

The quality of the material used on the Aqua clone was a bit disappointing. The metal seemed a bit thin (and I think that's why I wasn't so quick to fix her up), but at the end of the day it works like a champ. Not a single leak at all.

All in all I'm impressed with the quality of vape. The flavor is spot on and the clouds at .7 ohms on this rba is pretty impressive. I will give it a few days to see how it performs, but I still really love my R91%. I just wish the original one wasn't so expensive.

I got the Aqua cloned paired with the Origin mod clone using it in hybrid mode. I like it but it leaks on me after each fill, I'm convinced it's my crappy wick job. The thing I like most about the Aqua is how the draw is so much more airy than my Kayfun lite+. But I can't stand the Origin switch, I constantly have to adjust the bottom pin to get it fire ,which is easy since the adjustment is on the outside in the middle of the fire/trigger switch, but still.

Edited by sparc

I like it but it leaks on me after each fill, I'm convinced it's my crappy wick job. The thing I like most about the Aqua is how the draw is so much more airy than my Kayfun lite+.

From what I have read, obviously not from experience, the Aqua in general is very finicky but once you get it right it vapes like a champ. I guess I got lucky with my first build because I have yet to have a leak or gurgle even after filling it about 5 times. I as well like the airy draw compared to the russian 91%. Building those dual coils on that tiny deck is a real PITA though. Plus using thumb tightening screws sucks.