Kr808D-1 From Vapor Kings

SteveD1

Alright I have been Vaping for 3 months now and have three other kits I can compare too...So here goes...

The Vapor King KR808D-1

Cartomizer Impressions:(Vapor King site cartomizers)

Charged batteries up and put the Cherry Cartomizer on..Nasty flavor to me ..dry and medicine like taste but the vapor impressed me just behind my 510...

Swapped to RY4 sample and same great vapor just to strong of flavor for my taste similar to AV RY4 I have for other E-Cigs.Strong enough to give me a head rush or was I vaping to much testing LOL...

Swapped to 555 and for some reason draw was too light so vapor dropped to poor.Taste was just like my AV 555 nice.Worked on ports with tape to cover 3 out of 4 slots on cartomizer and bang ..Big taste and vapor.Dont know whats up this cart but I got it with the tape trick..Manual battery would also fix this,could draw slower.

Swapped to menthol and was great just out of the package..

The carts do drop off after a while but can be topped off with same flavor only or I hear they get nasty.

I have swapped flavors to one that was dropping off with a older one and bang big vapor again.

I think they need a rest to recover.Just have to swap cartomizers and let er cool off for a while and soak up the juice in that 20 max drop holding cart.

The Cherry cart I washed out in hot water and setting up to dry.Then I am going to try to fill it with Menthol which should cover it if I got it clean enough.The cart works too well to throw out so we will see.....

Occasionally there is a after tast or pre taste that happens during the draw kinda like cardboard but may be filler burning if it gets to hot or dry I probably vape to fast..More time will tell why this is.But with regulare atty's I put up with burnt toast when they get dry so none are perfect IMO.

Batteries:

Doing all the testing I was killing them in 1.5 to 2 hours.

Mine are Auto style and are sensitive enough just keep the juice out of them to keep them working right.

They seem to take around 2 hours or so to recharge.

The vapor does seem to drop off as they get tword the end of the charge also...

Just a 1/4 inch longer than a 510 put together..

Overall thoughts:

The vapor is very close to my 510 and pretty consistant.

I am glad I have it and am looking forward to following up on it.

A great kit wish it was my first.

Can swap flavors/carts in no time flat is great.

No atty cleaning just toss when its dead.

Topped off one cart three times and still works great!

They sould last 5 or more refills I read on some posts.

At 2-3 dollars a cartomizer not bad.

Cartomizers are not difficult to fill just have to get mouth cap off carefully and fill it up.

Manual batteries would fix any slow/easy draw issues with carts.

At under $80 with coupon ,12 cartomizers, 2 Auto Batts,Wall/USB charger and PCC case, wow not bad.

I can see this as my leave the house kit,longer cart life,easy cart swap and the clasp case PCC will do fine.

Like the cart covers that keep them neat while storing for use.

Would love to see a 510 to Cartomizer one piece adapter as short as possible out there...Not the two peice ones

you have to put toghether now!!

And to the suppliers blank ones should cost way less than full ones!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines