My first complaint.

Oh, as far as "compromise"? For most people with these types of allergies, for most of the things that CAN set them off, when they go out in the world, they are at the mercy of the world.....but some business owners do what they can to protect them in the little ways they know how.

There is no way someone sensative enough to have an attack from vape would be there with all the strong scents and smells already there, like cleaners, plastics, paints (I swear the wall color changes once a month), powders, inscence, perfumes, and what have you. I'm not overly sensative and I can only handle a day there.

That was sort of my point in mentioning where I was. This place is far from asthma friendly, with our without my presence.

Edited by HelloMiakoda

There is no way someone sensative enough to have an attack from vape would be there with all the strong scents and smells already there, like cleaners, plastics, paints (I swear the wall color changes once a month), powders, inscence, perfumes, and what have you. I'm not overly sensative and I can only handle a day there.

That was sort of my point in mentioning where I was. This place is far from asthma friendly, with our without my presence.

You'd be surpnrised. My MIL, who can't even be around some cosmetics or hair sprays, seems to do fine around paint, wallpaper adhesive, stripper/stain remover, wood stain, etc.

My point being it just depends on the person, their particular allergy, and their particular triggers.

You'd be surpnrised. My MIL, who can't even be around some cosmetics or hair sprays, seems to do fine around paint, wallpaper adhesive, stripper/stain remover, wood stain, etc.

My point being it just depends on the person, their particular allergy, and their particular triggers.

No reason to ban it. I encounter my allergy triggers all the time. I"ll talk with the person, or stand away from them, instead of just asking for stuff to be banned.

Although, some states are trying to ban gay people (as in not straight. Still pissed *** is a dirty word here), so it seems I have bigger issues to contend with.

Edited by HelloMiakoda

Allergy triggers are one thing. Things that send you into respiratory failure are another.....my mother in law had to have three different hospital personnel essentially banned from even the vicinity of her hospital room until the end of shift because of the scented products they were wearing. If she had just gone somewhere that someone was wearing that product, she could leave - but she couldn't. Same thing in your situation. It was a lock-in. They can't leave, and unless there is a separate ventilation system, even the scent of what we are vaping gets into the air.

The people that frequent that place, they know what they are getting into with the smells you already listed. But they didn't sign on for the other stuff. Which is why I can see both sides of it, now that I'm not smoking analogs.