posted this in the wrong place first... aga-td issues HELP!

hookahhighness

so i tried and tried to build my aga-td with eko-wool and on my meter it reads between .5-.6 wont fire though and cant find any youtube vids on building it can ne one help with it or shoot me a good link to read/watch it cuz im lost and just went bax to using my patriot but i really want to use my aga and kraken cuz of the tank for auto dripping. plus with the kraken is simplier the aga throws me off with the one post plus three screws so the one post is the positive and what screws would be the negatives agh the frustration. somebody who uses this can ya help a flustered vaper?

Here is my aga t2 built:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mine is drilled out to 5/64ths but th negative for vertical coils is the phillips head closest the wick hole. For horizontal coils its the skinny post with the small phillips head. BTW, I'm using a ceramic wick. Good luck :D

Oops wrong aga :blink:

Here's the td:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Right now I'm using single coil but I keep the second wick in there to prevent leaks. I just tie it snug with some kanthal till I need it ;) same applies as I said earlier with the aga t2… google aga td vids, thats how I got the hang of the thing. I was lost too when I got mine! Good luck :D