Looking for a Vanilla

LanceD

i semi agree iv hunted for a decent banana flavor and have found none that are up to my "par", i was looking for that candy banana flavor kinda like a runt but with a bit of sweetness iv yet to find it after 3-4 different kinds

but there are so many flavors our there its unlikely you wont find one you just absolutely love and can vape every day

I liked the bananarama from Alien Vapor. It tastes like you have a laffy taffy in your mouth. Myself I would prefer a more natural banana.

Was looking for suggestions for a good vanilla juice. I'm hoping I can find one that meets or exceeds the smell and taste of the vanilla cartridges I have for the e cig I'm dumping for a proper PV.

I am a vanilla addict. I could never find a vanilla to satisfy my taste. EC Blend has a pretty good vanilla guerrilla (vanilla w/toasted marshmallows) actually very good. Nicoticket has a great Custer's Last Stand. I went and made my own DIY and hit it knock on - Capella's French vanilla @ 7.5%

G2 Vaznilla is yummy! I like it a lot now that I can taste it. Hubby mixes it with g2 mr cookie (50/50 mix) and it's our all day vape.

I agree. I picked up some from a local b&m a week ago after trying it out there. I'm vaping it right now.

After all this talk, though I swore to not buy any juice for a while, I ordered 30mil of Custards Last Stand. Do I need to steep it? Paul Never mind, I did a search (which I should have done first) and steeping is reccomended. Nikoticket just sent me a message stating they overfilled my bottle and to "enjoy the extra tanks". Can't wait to try it!! People in the EVapor sales are so much more civilized than they are in other sales- glad to be a vapor. Paul

Edited by tea2085