Dead 901 Batt?

Hi all,

I purchased a DSE901 kit about a month ago, and one of the batteries seems to be dead already. It lights up blue, then orange like normal, but doesn't heat up the atty at all. Is it dead and gone or is there a trick I have overlooked on these forums to correct it??

Thanks,

Chris

If the battery is lighting up chances are its your atomizer or there might be a short. Try using a different battery using the same atty, if it works its not the atty. If it doesnt...Problem solved  :thumbsup:

yup yup, if it does end up being the battery shoot me a pm I have a few 901 batts laying around I have no use for shoot me a few bucks for shipping and their yours

How weird, I have a 901 auto battery die also! LED lights up but doesn't heat up the atty, used another atty and also didn't work. I used another battery and the atty works fine. So I suspected it was the battery. Found no way to fix it, so decided to tear the sucker apart and saw that the metal connection flipped on to it's side, I guess I was drawing on it too hard.

You can kill an auto battery and the tip will still light, I can testify to that. I've seen two dead 801 batteries where the tip continued to light but they wouldn't charge or produce enough voltage to activate the atty.

Now they are stashed away until I get the desire to try my hand at modding. :)