FastTech Mech Mods

SpaceBurrito

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, as you can tell... Im new here :)

I searched around vapor talk to see other threads of opinions, but I didn't find anything about mechs.

Ok so I have been looking at making my first purchase from fasttech, a Caravela Clone, (http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10006839/1589901)

Seeing as how they are pretty cheap, does anyone know if they're mech mod quality is any good?

Thank you!

Thanks Will. I don't always mind paying more, I've just had my sights set on a brass caravela for a while now. I know about other companies such as hcigar whom offer mech clones.. but fast tech is just so damn cheap.

Edited by SpaceBurrito

• 1 month later...

Personally I like the nemesis clones the best

I just wonder if everybody else isn't getting there clones from fast tech as well or the same supplier that fast tech is using?

did fasttech give an update on your order?

it can take about a month to get your order to your door, maybe even longer depending on the availability of the product

Personally I like the nemesis clones the best

did fasttech give an update on your order?

it can take about a month to get your order to your door, maybe even longer depending on the availability of the product[/quote

2 out of the 3 orders are showing state side now, they arrived in Chicago on the 14th and 1 of them shows departed Chicago, the third order , when you click on the tracking number it redirects you to a website called Track17 and little info is given