should i buy it?

coryv4

First off I'm on my phone so forgive me if this is the wrong spot to post this as I couldn't really find an appropriate place. Thank you!

I currently have an Mvp-2 and a mechanical mod. I use my MVP 2 for normal tanks and some rba setups and I use my mod specifically for low sub ohming around .2-.4 ohms with Sony vtc4 batteries.

I have tanks like my kayfun or my aga t that I have 13 wrap coils in and my mech just simply won't power it and my MVP just barely satisfies it, like I could use a little more power.

I use such a high wrap coil for surface area and I get awesome amounts of flavor but it seems like there could be more with more power.

Anyways to my question. Is something like the SVD or the vamo worth buying just for the extra 4 watts or 1 volt?

I don't have the money for a 20watt mod unless you guys know of one around 20 bucks.

I'm ordering from fasttech in case your wondering about the price.

Thank you!!!!!

I have the vamo 3 and the SVD and love them both!!!!!!! I do prefer my SVD a little more over the vamp, only because I like the way it feels in my hand better. (totally subjective :)) But overall I would say yes it is worth it

What's the resistance(ohms) in the kayfun?

I find it strange that a mech-mod with Sony 30A battery doesn't provide enough watts to power the kayfun but it does provide enough to work for 0.2ohm rba.

If you're running a 0.2ohm coil on the mech at 4.2V you are at 88Watts

Edited by sparc

why don't you just change the guage kanthal you're using for the 13 wraps to achieve the same surface area but with different resistance?

if flavor is what you're seeking, air flow plays a part in flavor as well. you don't want a too airy draw then it'll dilute the flavor.

also different builds even if the surface area isn't much still give you flavor.

I just built a nano dual bunny coil last night the coils are tiny but the flavor is the best yet I've had at sub ohming

the only build that has great flavor is my kayfun running 1.2ohms

Edited by GEFFiCART