New To Site Looking For Vapor Talk Input

Cr8Shaker

:wave: hello and thx... :wave:

for checking out my post...new here at VT so ill try to get on with it. Ive been an on/off smoker for some 20 yrs and am looking to purchase my 1st Ecig. have researched a buch of comapnys...Have found 1 which is US based "Esmoke Sensation" out of NJ, both the manufactuer and smoke juice. im not able to get a model number of their Ecig, appears to be a Mini??? from the pic. no help from the onlie rep. as far as a model number..i like that the company is in the US and some overseas operations. Looking for input from anyone who has used this product...their site has reviews...and ofcourse of their customers love it...thats why im here...thx to any and all who help... Cr8 ;)

Well if they are not giving out the model number thats a first red flag. Good suppliers will usually tell you the model number and they always answer the emails pretty quick. I would stick with some of the well known suppliers such as Dietsmokes.com, Awesome Vapor, Electro Nix Sticks etc. There are tons of new suppliers popping up most of them don't know what the heck they're doing, they order what they feel is a good ecig and it's usually crap, then later on they learn that. But you don't want them to learn on your expense.

If your stating out then get what I tell everyone to start on. The Joye510. It's manual which works much better than the automatic batteries, they also last much much longer. The kit comes with 2 atomizers, so if you screw something up, no big deal. Because it's manual you also have the option to purchase liquid later, you may not want to now, but trust us you will later :)

Welcome to the forums, we're here to help you along the way :D

Is my thinking of a US based Ecig company get any imput as far a yes, no...good, bad? I have read forum articles of people who have dealt with overseas companies and have gotten inflated charges on their credit cards, and then no product for weeks or months.

I guess Id just like to do business with a good US based company is what im saying. Thx Chirs and Ty Sinikal for the link... Cr8 ;)

Nothing wrong with wanting to keep your business in the US, but keep in mind that 99% of these items are made in China. They hold the patents and have the ability to crank out the parts much cheaper than we could in the US.

Some mods like the VP1, VP2, and others are US made mods that use Chinese made attys.

I have ordered from three different companies in China and have never had a single problem. No issues with customs, no overbilling, and always the correct product on shipment. I can not say that my experience with US companies has always been as stellar. Even with the language barrier, the Chinese seem to always be very aware of providing very good customer service.

Now, having said that, I think you are probably better off ordering from one of the suppliers that advertise here simply because they will be able to provide after the sale support much easier. The pricing may seem a bit more for a US purchase, but once you figure in shipping it is really a wash and everything comes out about even.

I'd recommend either Arno at http://www.awesomevapor.com or Rob at http://www.vaporkings.com

Both of these vendors offer very good support and pricing. I haven't ordered from some of the others but I heard good things about them as well.

As Chris said, do your research and make sure you are dealing with a reseller or seller that is honest about their product. If someone is selling something and won't give you the model number, they are probably trying to lock you in to buying overpriced parts and carts from them directly, which is exactly what many of the more shady e-cig vendors do to make their money.

Good luck!

99% of these items are made in China. They hold the patents and have the ability to crank out the parts much cheaper than we could in the US.

Thats true, your going to be very hard pressed to find a 100% US merchant. But like Indy said he has "never had a single problem. No issues with customs, no over-billing, and always the correct product on shipment." And the same thing goes with me. 100% flawless so far (Knocks on wood) :whistle:

Just went to their website, looks a little pricy for starter kits and parts, Juice price isn't too bad. No where on the site does it say their stuff is Americian made,it looks like the same Chinese made stuff that most of us are using. Most of the suppliers already mentioned on this thread are also Americian companies they just don't have high prices and a flag waving on their banner.But they are selling the same stuff at a better price.I Have had goood luck

With Vapor kings They are located in one of those square states in the middle of the country. E cig club from Attica Mich,And Awsome Vapor,I think Arno is Americian, though he looks like he might have spent a little time in Canada in

the 60's. If you want Americian made I'd go with one of the mods,Looks like you could get a VP2 for the same price tose guys want for a mini starter kit.

:wave: hello and thx... :wave:

for checking out my post...new here at VT so ill try to get on with it. Ive been an on/off smoker for some 20 yrs and am looking to purchase my 1st Ecig. have researched a buch of comapnys...Have found 1 which is US based "Esmoke Sensation" out of NJ, both the manufactuer and smoke juice. im not able to get a model number of their Ecig, appears to be a Mini??? from the pic. no help from the onlie rep. as far as a model number..i like that the company is in the US and some overseas operations. Looking for input from anyone who has used this product...their site has reviews...and ofcourse of their customers love it...thats why im here...thx to any and all who help... Cr8 ;)

joye 510 lil over 42 dollars but it takes a minute to get to the states comes from china ive had no problems outa them and their prices are dirt cheap hope ive helped a bit.