Ego twist to vamo

Im kinda new to the vape world but have been anolog free for 3 weeks from using my ego twist with a pt2 and pt2 mini. Im looking atvgetting a vamo v5. Im just looking for input if u think thats the right move. I plan on using the ego while im out and the vamo while im home. Like I stated before I have the pt2 and the mini. Will those work well with the vamo?

i did the same used a vison spinner for awhile then moved onto the vamo have not used the watt setting yet, still learning but the vamo in volts is a nice lil upgrade. performs well and looks nice plus throw a davide on there and it rocks. i just started dripping using mods, actually i just built a quad coil but i feel it burns to hot at a .3 ohm and idk if its that or the juice. anywho i use my vamo daily with a 18650 batt at home and a 18350 on though go with a spare or two batts on hand just incase. but the vamo v5 is what i got and i love it, just get good batts and a good charger.

I still use a twist from time to time because it's very pocketable. I also have a Vamo amongst others. It's a good device and you'll likely be very happy with it. I'm always in vw mode vs. vv but whatever works best for you works best for you.

I prefer VW mode myself as well.

I have a Smoke Tech Winder that I got for Christmas while I was still using my MVP, and the MVP would go down for charging time. The only time I really use that is if I'm direct dripping, since I don't have any drip shields yet. Granted, my VTR is a monster, but it usually fits in my pocket decently. I don't know about the size of the Vamo vs. the size of the Sigelei Zmax, but when I had the Zmax, THAT would fit in my pocket extended to use 18650 batteries, except for one pair of jeans I have with really shallow pockets.

Everyone here has a favorite APV, and the vamo is a good choice. Don't know why you would ever drive in VV if you have a VV/VW device tho, watts setting makes it real easy...here's a good article about driving in VW..

http://content.spinfuel.com/taking-the-mystery-out-of-variable-wattage/

finally an articale i could understand man, thanks alot