Hubby Hates Vaportalk

So now that I have found all you great peeps on vt Hubby has not been happy. In the days before VT I use to make his meals and take them to him as he would take his prone position in front of the t.v. And if he wanted 2nd I would get that for him too. Well today I made lunch and told him "lunch is ready" He pulled up his tray and waited for me. I told him " it's in the oven" He had to get up and get it himself :wtf:

I don't think he is a happy camper. But he likes not kissing an ash tray any more :hug: Can't have it all

Edited by Blondie

So now that I have found all you great peeps on vt Hubby has not been happy. In the days before VT I use to make his meals and take them to him as he would take his prone position in front of the t.v. And if he wanted 2nd I would get that for him too. Well today I made lunch and told him "lunch is ready" He pulled up his tray and waited for me. I told him " it's in the oven" He had to get up and get it himself wtf.gif

I don't think he is a happy camper. Butt he likes not kissing an ash tray any more hug.gif Can't have it all

Good for you Blondie. Unless he has no legs, he should be able to get lunch on his own.

Your next step, is to have him make his own lunch.

Good for you Blondie. Unless he has no legs, he should be able to get lunch on his own.

Your next step, is to have him make his own lunch.

Are you kidding!!!!! The man wont even BBQ He says it's still cooking. He works 3rd shift and gets away with a lot of crap cause of this. Ouchy Groucy 3rd's

Sorry I don't have time to reply.My good wife is bringing me food now, while I'm watching football.

"Honey can you fetch me a beer too"

Still waiting for lime juice to go with my Caronas! Chris are you listening?

LOL too funny ...

So now that I have found all you great peeps on vt Hubby has not been happy. In the days before VT I use to make his meals and take them to him as he would take his prone position in front of the t.v. And if he wanted 2nd I would get that for him too. Well today I made lunch and told him "lunch is ready" He pulled up his tray and waited for me. I told him " it's in the oven" He had to get up and get it himself :wtf:

I don't think he is a happy camper. But he likes not kissing an ash tray any more :hug: Can't have it all

OK, but he IS a gunsmith, so I gotta be careful ! But, I would like you to hang out with my wife and see if some of that will rub off on her. Her idea of making my lunch is telling me to rub a lamp.

OK, but he IS a gunsmith, so I gotta be careful ! But, I would like you to hang out with my wife and see if some of that will rub off on her. Her idea of making my lunch is telling me to rub a lamp.

I would love to hang with her but than she might just bring me to her way of thinking.. Than hubby would really be pissed :angry:

This reminds me of a funny Yahoo Answer I saw one time. This woman asks "What's a good come back when my husband tells me to go to the kitchen and make me a sandwhich?" One guy answers "I don't know lady but you better come back with a god damn sandwhich!" PRICELESS

This reminds me of a funny Yahoo Answer I saw one time. This woman asks "What's a good come back when my husband tells me to go to the kitchen and make me a sandwhich?" One guy answers "I don't know lady but you better come back with a god damn sandwhich!" PRICELESS

hahahaha...I read that one too. Hilarious :rofl:

Hey Blondie, So let me get this straight.... WE don't get lunch.... and HE still gets the kisses... RAW DEAL !!!! He's lucky man ! Hee Haw...

Also.... USAFSGT... Thank you for your service... God Bless America !!!!!!!!

Thank you for the kind words. I'm happy to serve my country.

And no; all joking aside, I think cooking for your husband is great. It shows grace; giving him something he doesn't deserve. I remember after I got married, I realized I stopped opening the car door for my wife. I would still open doors to buildings and such but we have 2 kids and I guess I just let it get away from me. I realized that just cause I was married that I shouldn't let the special things I do for my wife slip away. So I open the car door for her everyday. So don't stop cooking your husband dinner; he might be able to do it himself but the care you show will always be appreciated (even if he's dumb like all the rest of us men and forgets to say it).

Thank you for the kind words. I'm happy to serve my country.

And no; all joking aside, I think cooking for your husband is great. It shows grace; giving him something he doesn't deserve. I remember after I got married, I realized I stopped opening the car door for my wife. I would still open doors to buildings and such but we have 2 kids and I guess I just let it get away from me. I realized that just cause I was married that I shouldn't let the special things I do for my wife slip away. So I open the car door for her everyday. So don't stop cooking your husband dinner; he might be able to do it himself but the care you show will always be appreciated (even if he's dumb like all the rest of us men and forgets to say it).

Yeah he does brag on me to the guys and tells me at least once a week or so how Im the total package ( a joke of ours ) He knows he has it good. I work full time, keep up our 3,000 sq ft house, pay bills, mow 2 acres of yard, cook, phwuuuuu Im tired just typing this. I need a raise. Oh yea and I have to keep a separate savings account cause he is always finding a deal he cant pass up. Like the time he came home and told me he bought a new gun and how great it was. A 1921 Thompson Machine gun. I new something was up, asked him how much, bout fell over when he told me but the next day went and got the money from the bank. That alone makes him love me. helping him get his toys :gun: BOYS!!!!!!!! Still have two 24 year old boy's who don't want to move cause I do for them too. Even the dog is a male.... Testosterone overload

Still have two 24 year old boy's who don't want to move cause I do for them too.

Ya think? It's the old dog training question...who's training who? LOL. As long as you're not building up resentment, I say to each their own though the boys might be in for a little real world shock eventually.

I personally wouldn't let my wife near my mower. Years ago she was on it, hit a root, blades bent, shaft bent, deck ripped through one side, I always told her if she didn't want to cut the lawn, she could have just said so.

Edited by FTJoe

Ya think? It's the old dog training question...who's training who? LOL. As long as you're not building up resentment, I say to each their own though the boys might be in for a little real world shock eventually.

I personally wouldn't let my wife near my mower. Years ago she was on it, hit a root, blades bent, shaft bent, deck ripped through one side, I always told her if she didn't want to cut the lawn, she could have just said so.

It's a little ocd on my part. like things neat and tidy. I don't cook for the boy's though just hubby. If they like what Im cooking than fine but they have picky taste buds and Im not their wife. I will do there laundry they pile it up in the laundry room. cant stand to look at it. As far as mowing I mow with a big John Deere garden tractor. Hubby thought me how to use the bucket and deck, slapped me on the ars and said "go get um girl" I like it though no one bugs me and I get to listen to my music. Plus I dont want crop circles in my yard I want it to look like a ball field. No problems I love my guys and I know they love me. And a note on the side....... WHAT ABOUT THEM COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAMMMMMMMMM 8-0

It's a little ocd on my part. like things neat and tidy. I don't cook for the boy's though just hubby. If they like what Im cooking than fine but they have picky taste buds and Im not their wife. I will do there laundry they pile it up in the laundry room. cant stand to look at it. As far as mowing I mow with a big John Deere garden tractor. Hubby thought me how to use the bucket and deck, slapped me on the ars and said "go get um girl" I like it though no one bugs me and I get to listen to my music. Plus I dont want crop circles in my yard I want it to look like a ball field. No problems I love my guys and I know they love me. And a note on the side....... WHAT ABOUT THEM COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAMMMMMMMMM 8-0

Blondie you are a peach.... Sounds like you've got a great brood... Isn't family the greatest thing of all !

LOL - you really don't have to explain, sounds like you have it all together.

I go out of town for awhile and I miss all of the good stuff.

My wife is a great wife, she puts up with me! She doesn't mow the grass though, I just bought a John Deere this summer and she isn't touching it! Our deal is that I take care of the outside and she takes care of the inside. We split the cooking, I cook on the grill at least three nights during the week and on weekends and she cooks breakfast for the kids and a few meals at night during the week. We both go shopping together, she shops and I pay for it. I make sure I take her out to eat several times a week when we have the extra money. I did realize that I don't open car doors for her anymore, because she generally drives, that is probably not a valid excuse. Either me or our son always gets the door to buildings for her and we always unload the car for her and help put away the groceries. Our son does the trash because he is a firebug and we burn our household trash, she is teaching him to do his own laundry, I wonder how he is going to explain the pink briefs in gym class. All and all I think it's about equal, but I could be wrong, she works hard and also takes care of our grandson several days a week for our daughter.

I go out of town for awhile and I miss all of the good stuff.

My wife is a great wife, she puts up with me! She doesn't mow the grass though, I just bought a John Deere this summer and she isn't touching it! Our deal is that I take care of the outside and she takes care of the inside. We split the cooking, I cook on the grill at least three nights during the week and on weekends and she cooks breakfast for the kids and a few meals at night during the week. We both go shopping together, she shops and I pay for it. I make sure I take her out to eat several times a week when we have the extra money. I did realize that I don't open car doors for her anymore, because she generally drives, that is probably not a valid excuse. Either me or our son always gets the door to buildings for her and we always unload the car for her and help put away the groceries. Our son does the trash because he is a firebug and we burn our household trash, she is teaching him to do his own laundry, I wonder how he is going to explain the pink briefs in gym class. All and all I think it's about equal, but I could be wrong, she works hard and also takes care of our grandson several days a week for our daughter.

Wow!!! O.K. Now after hearing all this Im gonna go in the living room and Im gonna have to slap him....... He said all wife's do this stuff while the husband supervised from the couch.

Just kidding :P